Where do you wash the cups?

I am on vacation- I don't wash dishes! We each have our own cup and have our soft drink of choice. Therefore, a quick hot rinse in the stateroom sink seems to do the trick. If we have matching cups, we each pick a designated spot to set them in the stateroom so we don't confuse our cups.

Edited by mabkcruisers

I am on vacation- I don't wash dishes! We each have our own cup and have our soft drink of choice. Therefore, a quick hot rinse in the stateroom sink seems to do the trick. If we have matching cups, we each pick a designated spot to set them in the stateroom so we don't confuse our cups.

What would happen if the cups got confused? :confused:

Um, take it to any bar on the ship and ask them to wash it for you. Throw them a $1 tip in thanks. That's what my DW did, they would wash it out, then fill it up for her.

Exactly what I was going to say!!!

I would go down to the little hand washing station in front of Park Cafe and put a little of the liquid hand washing soap from the dispenser in the cups and go back to the room and wash with hot water.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Um, take it to any bar on the ship and ask them to wash it for you. Throw them a $1 tip in thanks. That's what my DW did, they would wash it out, then fill it up for her.

Great, that means when she gets it back it needs to be cleaned again. :eek:

Easier solution is get the Bounty paper towels that have Dawn dish detergent in them. Just put a few in a baggie. Other easier thing is to make your own with paper towel and a little dish detergent.

Wow, I never even knew they made this product. I'm definitely buying some because tumblers aren't the only thing I might need them for.

I'm definitely buying some because tumblers aren't the only thing I might need them for.

Inquiring minds want to know, what else? :confused:

Edited by Cuizer2

I have to say it amuses me a little that people are worried about germs in a cup only they drink out of yet the ship is full of germs. The tv remote, the carpet in your stateroom, the handrails on the stairs, the elevator buttons, the buffet utensils, the list is endless.

I would simply rinse it out and dry it off. I do this at home too so I don't use 10 cups a day. No big deal.

And to the person that asks what if your cup gets mixed up with another family members cup, I share with my husband and daughter all the time. I certainly wouldn't worry if they accidentally drank out of my cup m

And to the person that asks what if your cup gets mixed up with another family members cup, I share with my husband and daughter all the time. I certainly wouldn't worry if they accidentally drank out of my cup m

I didn't ask what happens if the cups get mixed up, I asked what happens if the cups get confused. You'll note one person already provided an excellent answer (see post # 29).

Edited by Cuizer2

Our room attendant has washed the kids tumblers twice each day for us. You just have to ask them to do it and they will.

I don't even want to know how they "washed" those. Is it before or after they clean the toilet and shower........?

I don't even want to know how they "washed" those. Is it before or after they clean the toilet and shower........?

They run them through the dishwasher. They have one available on Oasis.