Where do you wash the cups?

I figured that the all-in-one goop would be ok, but I can't personally get over the fact that it's body wash :P

I'll probably stick to no soda on my next cruise. The free style machines are neat, but dealing with a sticky situation isn't as appealing.

Is this something in the suite area? I don't remember seeing anything like this on any ship I've been on, but I'm also not observant.

Total thought he was funny post, that is why he is on my ignore list. (wouldn't have seen it if it hadn't been quoted.

That's why I like the aft Balconies. I bring my fishing pole attach it and let it fly. Great for margaritas after.;)

Too funny. That's about what my coworker said too. Heck, you might even be able to bring fish to dinner (pretty small ones).:D

Erika

Too funny. That's about what my coworker said too. Heck, you might even be able to bring fish to dinner (pretty small ones).:D

Erika

That creates another problem. How do we wash the fish?:eek:

There are 5 of us and only ~3 different patterns on the tumblers.

We have some flexible reusable (silicone?) straws that fit quite well in them.

Each of the straws is a different color so everyone knows which one belongs to them.

I don't really like drinking through the straw so I often leave mine out. I'm also

the only one who doesn't want to 'share.' (I just rinse out my cup every couple of days,

so I'm not a huge germophobe either.)

Note that for many in this forum, this just creates one more thing that needs to be washed. :D ;)

I didn't ask what happened if the people get confused about which cup is theirs, I asked what happens if the cups get confused. See post 29 for the perfect reply.

NO! That's a whole other thread.

Erika

You are so right. I had no business talking about fish on a serious topic as washing cups. Wait that was you!:D

Edited by cruzin76
spelling

We just rinsed them out with hot water. It wasn't that big of a deal for us or a concern. Didn't even think about it too much to be honest. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've also heard of putting a few drops of dish detergent on a few folded paper towels at home and bringing that in a ziplock bag. Folds flat. I'm going to try that next time.

I got that tip from someone on a DCL board before our last cruise. Made the Kitchen smell lovely while they were drying. Still have a baggy with a half dozen soap infused paper towel sheets to bring on Anthem this Sept.:)

Looking Forward to:

Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas Sept 3, 2016

Happy Memories:

Carnival Ecstasy (HL Clan Cruise II) Nov 1998

Royal Caribbean Viking Serenade (HL Clan Cruise III) Nov 1999

Disney Magic Oct 14, 2015

No, no, no. You are working too hard when you need to work smart. Every day you get off the ship on shore day, tuck that sticky cup in the bushes. Pick it up at the end of the day on your way back to the ship. The friendly Caribbean ants will have licked your cup clean, without even copping an attitude about no tip.