Beverage Package Question

123eecruise

Hi we booked our cruise and received the classic beverage package and the non alcoholic classic package for the 3rd and 4th guest. Do either of these packages include frozen drinks such as Daiquiris as well as smoothies?

Thanks

Hi we booked our cruise and received the classic beverage package and the non alcoholic classic package for the 3rd and 4th guest. Do either of these packages include frozen drinks such as Daiquiris as well as smoothies?

Thanks

The Classic Beverage Package (Alcoholic) includes both frozen drinks & smoothies. Enjoy the cruise & the package :)

I am sharing a veranda cabin with my daughter (12 yrs) and we have picked drinks package as perk. Alcoholic classic for me and non alcoholic for her ( I assume given her age!). I see from other postings and info on website that although my package includes frozen cocktails, hers does not include the frozen non alcoholic 'smoothie' drinks that I know she enjoys. Is this correct? I have read the info on the Celebrity site and this appears to be the case but just would like some feedback if anyone has been on board recently. I would have hoped they might have given the Premium Non Alcoholic package as it is for second person in cabin.

Thanks

Edited by killarneylady

yes, you are correct. It is one of the most puzzling, child/teen unfriendly celebrity policies. I'm actually a little surprised that they haven't changed their position...I guess the green eyeshade folks are more important than the marketing folks.

The old "celebrity cruises" would run this policy up the flagpole for reconsideration. Unfortunately, we no longer have a path into Celebrity for rational issues like the one you bring up.

You can upgrade before or on board for the same cost. We did it right after getting our Seapass cards before boarding as there was a table set up with no wait and we could use our on board credit.

Thanks

Where are the smoothies served

What are the ingredients?

Hello all,

Is there a price list available anywhere so we know which package we should get? I need to make sure it includes Heineken, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, and an occasional Bloody Mary, Pina Colada and BBC type frozen drinks.

I'd hate to get the $45 package and find out it doesn't include Heineken.

Also, do the packages includes shots?

Edited by Slam308
Forgot to ask something

Hello all,

Is there a price list available anywhere so we know which package we should get? I need to make sure it includes Heineken, Miller Lite, Sam Adams, and an occasional Bloody Mary, Pina Colada and BBC type frozen drinks.

You know what? These things change minute to minute and are inconsistently implemented. My husband says he could get Heineken and Miller Lite on the Classic Package 2 weeks ago but not Sam Adams. On the other hand, the published lists--the ones that were actually ON THE TABLES IN THE BAR ON THE SHIP said that Jameson wasn't included in the Classic package and he was served it anyway.

Wait until you are on board, order the things you want, and if it turns out you'd have to upgrade to get your preferred drinks, you can upgrade. If it happens on Day 3 of your cruise, you've saved yourself a few bucks...

Hello all,

Premium Pkg:

DSC02518.jpg

Classic Pkg:

DSC02519.jpg

Yes, Classic includes shots, Bloody Mary and frozen.

Thanks for the quick replies! Looks like Classic is good for hubby and I and Premium is good for brother and sister-in-law (Sam Adams drinkers).

It's nice to know we can upgrade mid-way if needed.

The Classic NA package includes

Soda

Plain bottled water

Arizona iced tea in cans

Juice the bartenders have available as mixers

Hot coffee/mocha/tea at Cafe al Bacio

As far as we could tell, that was it.

Is Hot Choc covered in Café al Bacio, do you know?