Spa Pass ?

MCC retired

The Spa pass gets you the same amenities whether you purchase it for the day or the entire cruise. It does not include spa treatments.

The day pass can only be purchased if there is room after the cruise-long passes have been sold.

The pass entitles you to use the T-pool, loungers around the T-pool, ceramic loungers, sauna & steam room, various aromatherapy showers. There may be other amenities I left out.

I got a mixed message on the recent Zuiderdam when I enquired about my 5-star mariner perk - a day pass to the hydro spa.

The spa desk said it was for one hour only, and only for a non-at sea days. Plus, I was supposed to get a voucher from guest relations. Implying if this voucher was not already in my stateroom, perhaps I had no right to it. (Hmphf, I thought, some 5-star perk)

When talking to guest relations later, I was told this was wrong and that it was a "daily pass" that could be used anytime and there was nothing more to do than show up have the spa contact them for any additional confirmation.

Could the "daily pass" be limited to one hour and only for non at-sea days?

Edited by OlsSalt

I got a mixed message on the recent Zuiderdam when I enquired about my 5-star mariner perk - a day pass to the hydro spa.

The spa desk said it was for one hour only, and only for a non-at sea days. Plus, I was supposed to get a voucher from guest relations. Implying if this voucher was not already in my stateroom, perhaps I had no right to it. (Hmphf, I thought, some 5-star perk)

When talking to guest relations later, I was told this was wrong and that it was a "daily pass" that could be used anytime and there was nothing more to do than show up have the spa contact them for any additional confirmation.

Could the "daily pass" be limited to one hour and only for non at-sea days?

the daily pass is not limited to one hour to the best of my knowledge.

I couldn't use my 5* mariner benefit as I bought a pass for the cruise.

For the OP, yes, as RuthC says it is available as she outlined and yes, the best deals are usually on embarkation day unless it is not selling well and then they will put a sale on. Normally, it sells well unless the itinerary is very port intensive in my experience.