Hotel near port Everglades

kdn hawaii

Budget and dates would help the suggestions to be closer to your target - the $300+ hotel room in Feb can go for under $100 in August.

http://www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info.

Taxis arte cheap and distances are not far - I would not limit my search to only those hotels offering "free" port shuttles.

Budget and dates would help the suggestions to be closer to your target - the $300+ hotel room in Feb can go for under $100 in August.

http://www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and hotel info.

Taxis arte cheap and distances are not far - I would not limit my search to only those hotels offering "free" port shuttles.

July 1

Thank you for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking for a family hotel near port Everglades with an airport and cruise terminal shuttle. Does anyone have any recommendations?

One that we use alot is Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. Free shuttles from airport and to the pier. Shopping center across a busy main road with Kmart, BJs, Home Depot and some shops. Mostly fast food places closeby, but Dave and Busters, Red Lobster an Ale House (forget name) and a couple of other places about a 1/2 mile or so away (at far end of center).

Hotel also has free breakfast - cannot recall the pool area.

Very good staff and the rooms are good sized (mini suites) with microwave, small refrigerator and coffee maker.

One that we use alot is Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. Free shuttles from airport and to the pier. Shopping center across a busy main road with Kmart, BJs, Home Depot and some shops. Mostly fast food places closeby, but Dave and Busters, Red Lobster an Ale House (forget name) and a couple of other places about a 1/2 mile or so away (at far end of center).

Hotel also has free breakfast - cannot recall the pool area.

Very good staff and the rooms are good sized (mini suites) with microwave, small refrigerator and coffee maker.

Sounded like a perfect hotel, but no availability :(

Thanks for the rec!

Hyatt Place. $115 if you book on valuetrips.Com It's in a walkable area for lots of restaurants and on the sun trolley line for a quick ride to the beach. Includes shuttle from airport,breakfast and large rooms. The cab to the port will be under $15 as you'll be a maybe 7 min. from your ship. Check it out. It's a popular cruiser area.

Hyatt Place. $115 if you book on valuetrips.Com It's in a walkable area for lots of restaurants and on the sun trolley line for a quick ride to the beach. Includes shuttle from airport,breakfast and large rooms. The cab to the port will be under $15 as you'll be a maybe 7 min. from your ship. Check it out. It's a popular cruiser area.

Thanks.

Do you know if there's a drug store or Walmart nearby? Looking to buy diapers.

Thanks.

Do you know if there's a drug store or Walmart nearby? Looking to buy diapers.

No Walmart near by but their is a Publix grocery store in the shopping center next to Hyatt Place.

If you're still interested in the Springhill Suites (which we always use precruise) try booking it thru Last Minute Travel. They are showing rooms for 7/1 for $115. They sometimes charge a fee to join, but if you do a search you may be able to find a code to join for free. Good luck!

Just did a search and found a link to join for free it you're interested........http://www.lmtclub.com/womanfreebies_A.aspx

Edited by Happy2cruise