Alfredo's Pizza

lovevacadays

Does anyone know if Alfredo's Pizza is on the Ruby, or going to be on the Ruby by December 22nd:confused: Pam in CA that was not nice to tease me:mad: with that pic, you have my mouth watering over here....LoL:D. Pepperoni, Onions, and Black Olives for me....oh wait its included light green peppers also.

Does anyone know if Alfredo's Pizza is on the Ruby, or going to be on the Ruby by December 22nd:confused: Pam in CA that was not nice to tease me:mad: with that pic, you have my mouth watering over here....LoL:D. Pepperoni, Onions, and Black Olives for me....oh wait its included light green peppers also.

Not on the Ruby

Alfredo's is only available on the Grand & Sapphire (pizza only menu) and on the Royal & Regal (multi course menu) and is also shown on the Majestic's deck plans.

Cruise Raider - We're on the August 9 sailing. How about you? We've been to Alaska many times, cruise and land, but this is our first time to go from San Francisco and on the Grand.

We are on the one on the 19th. I happen to love the Tracy Arm and Icy Strait Point.

We cruise to Alaska a lot as well .... mostly out of San Francisco, but a few times out of Seattle. It really is special sailing under the Golden Gate. I never tire of it.

I have not sailed on a Princess ship with Alfredo's. I'm so excited that on my next cruise which is on the Regal I will get to try Alfredo's. Since I am traveling with folks who are not Platinum or Elite I will wait with them to board. I'm thinking of suggesting getting a salad at the IC and taking it to Alfredo's to combine something from their menu. I love what I see on the Alfredo's menu and I think most of my party will. My darling niece, though, is a pretty plain eater. Does anyone know if you can order plain cheese or pepperoni pizza at Alfredo's?

To get back to the original post, yes, Alfredo's has a pretty decent salad and yes, they will do a plain-Jane pizza for you. Not sure why anyone would go that route with the interesting offerings on the menu, but, to each their own. Enjoy, and, please let us know how your cruise went.

• 1 month later...
I was on the Grand earlier this year but don't remember seeing Alfredo's. The only pizza I saw was by the Trident Grill.

Can someone tell me where it's at?

Thank you.

Alfredo's Pizzeria on the Grand is located on the lowest atrium deck (Plaza deck 5).

Edited by Astro Flyer

Alfredo's is the best kept secret on boarding. We head there for lunch the first day and have never found it crowded. Love their food.

While I agree with you, I will say this.. So many people have said this very same thing and about two weeks before we departed, I read a review from someone who had just come off the Regal and said that Alfredo's was packed by 12:30pm. Then, when we boarded the Regal (last December), sure enough.. About 12:45pm there was a line about 20 people deep waiting to get a seat inside Alfredo's.

So our "best kept secret" isn't such a secret any longer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks...Colo Cruiser reminded of that possibility on the other pizza thread & will remember it now.

We weren't aware of it until we noticed it in the Patter while looking for the Pub Lunch location. Pleasant surprise and better than the Pub Lunch. :D

Edited by ar1950

In April on the Crown they didn't have Alfredo's anywhere on the ship.

Thanks. I'm going on her for 28 days and was hoping maybe they would do it on sea days. Oh well, I'll get my fix next April on my TA on the Royal.

So...rumor has it that Princess actually reads posts on cruise critic....so Princess, if you're listening, note the interest and love for Alfredo's Pizza - and how about expanding this treasure to more ships in the fleet? We enjoyed it on the Sapphire a few years back. We were on the Crown last month and noted the large area in the piazza for the internet - which didn't seem to get much use. This would be a perfect area for Alfredo's!!!!!

Thanks. I'm going on her for 28 days and was hoping maybe they would do it on sea days. Oh well, I'll get my fix next April on my TA on the Royal.

Since its been posted that it was only on sea days & you'll have many on your cruise hopefully they'll have it on your cruise. My experiences on the Crown were on two 7 day cruises with only 2 sea days on each one so maybe it'll be different for you.