QM2 Post Refit Photo Album

Roland787

All,

I know many here have been wanting to see some pics of QM2 after being "Remastered."

I am uploading pictures from my trans-Atlantic crossing to a Google Photos album which I have made publicly available at: https://goo.gl/photos/4r1FUXyn6eHmTCaa9

Later on in the crossing I'll write a bit about my impressions of the remastering of QM2.

I can say that in spite of their putting in all new Aruba Wi-Fi equipment, the satellite Internet connection is no better than it was on the Christmas New Years cruise.

Thanks,

Roland787

Thanks for posting your photos to share. Good to see that your balcony appears to have new furniture, but being in a sheltered balcony cabin, I take it that it hasn't been re-fitted yet?

All,

I know many here have been wanting to see some pics of QM2 after being "Remastered."

I am uploading pictures from my trans-Atlantic crossing to a Google Photos album which I have made publicly available at: https://goo.gl/photos/4r1FUXyn6eHmTCaa9

Later on in the crossing I'll write a bit about my impressions of the remastering of QM2.

I can say that in spite of their putting in all new Aruba Wi-Fi equipment, the satellite Internet connection is no better than it was on the Christmas New Years cruise.

Thanks,

Roland787

Thank you so much for the photos. Some of the cream colored carpets are going to show the traffic soon and make the areas look tired. Other than that, we are looking forward to our 1st of September Fashion crossing.