Steak in the MDR?

I would say the odds are much lower of that of getting a decent steak in the MDR without paying for the up charge steak. If you are going to do that you might as well goto one of the specialty places.

Worse than 50/50 now? I have to admit, I was burned too many times and I've not ordered it lately.

Same here, when going off menu the past 2 cruises I've done the chicken breasts, ir once the sliders.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Worse than 50/50 now? I have to admit, I was burned too many times and I've not ordered it lately.

more like 25% I would think. their 'classic' menu is a joke. I'd rather go to the Buffet than order any of those items. Luckily, with few exceptions every menu has something 'exotic' as an offering than appeals to me.

Do I recall correctly seeing that the WJ served made to order minute steaks for dinner? How are they and would that be a better choice for the steak lover?

Still pretty tough.

When I've ordered the steak off the classic menu.....I ask my waiter to ask the chef for the thickest one prepared medium rare and my odds improved on getting a decent tasting steak. Maybe a little better than 50/50.

Do I recall correctly seeing that the WJ served made to order minute steaks for dinner? How are they and would that be a better choice for the steak lover?

I was surprised on Oasis last May the minute steaks in the WJ were good!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Just know that you've got about a 50/50 chance of getting a decent quality steak.

Only occasionally have enjoyed a good steak in the MDR other beef has been 80 percent good.