Oasis Suite Lounge and Drink Package

I do. Bottled water is only available in the SL when you are in a suite. With the package you can get bottled water from any bar on the ship. If you like a drink by the pool, if you eat at speciality restaurants or in the MDR or if you like to go to other venues on the ship the package is useful. Overall I found it worked for me.

If you think you will drink more than wine and beer at the pool, entertainment venues ec, than I would. There is very limited choices, but if you have the drink package you can get better call brands. The suite lounge does not have frozen drinks.

If you think you will drink more than wine and beer at the pool, entertainment venues ec, than I would. There is very limited choices, but if you have the drink package you can get better call brands. The suite lounge does not have frozen drinks.

My Question is do they serve cocktail at non happy hour at SL?

Do most people get the drink package when staying in a GS or higher even though you have free drinks available to you for most of the day in the suite lounge on Oasis?

I don't have any idea what most people do, we don' t get the pkg. there are also port days when you are not on the ship. If we want a drink somewhere on the ship during the day we just pay as we go. Also you can bring aboard 2 bottles of wine

DH has drink package ----the selections offered in suite lounge cover a wide variety, but, in case he wants something special he just orders what he wants from the bar there..

Me on the other hand elect not to get drink package and have a couple glasses of bubbly in lounge, although not a "name" brand it is ok.

Enjoy

We do.

WE like to drink while we're "out and about"..not sitting in a lounge every time we want a buzz! If you think you'll do most of your drinking during "cocktail" hour....then you probably won't need to pay for a package. As stated, you can get drinks anywhere you want, and simply pay the per drink cost!

And, after the 1st day or so, if you find you ARE drinking more while NOT in the lounge, then you can get the package for the duration of the cruise, as long as there are 4 nights remaining.

Edited by cb at sea

No only a few beers, bad wine and bottled water.

Thanks thats good enough for me so I just buy i package as the other doesn't drink wine:D

Glad to know it is on sale now:D

Edited by iSailor

My Question is do they serve cocktail at non happy hour at SL?

A selection of complimentary wine, champagne, beer and soft drinks are available from 11am to 11pm at the suites lounge

I did the select package on past cruises.

Now in the suite I may not need the package but going from different places on the ship or port like Labade, the package still may work out.

I forget what the per beer charge is without the package.

Here are the rates for the beverage packages

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/royal/media/royal/shared_assets/pdf/beverage-flyer-cruise-planner-v41.pdf

Edited by FireStation46