MSC Seaside II To Be Named MSC Seaview

Mikesa1721

I'm in, sounds great! :D

Unfortunately for me, it doesn't as I'm dizzy doing that same itinerary. I'm so disappointed that it'll be the first Seaview route as I'd love to sail the ship in her first year. I'm booked on Meraviglia next year which is doing a similar itinerary so it looks like I'll be passing on the Seaview 'til the Autumn of 2018 at least when she may go on a Grand Voyage.

Unfortunately for me, it doesn't as I'm dizzy doing that same itinerary. I'm so disappointed that it'll be the first Seaview route as I'd love to sail the ship in her first year. I'm booked on Meraviglia next year which is doing a similar itinerary so it looks like I'll be passing on the Seaview 'til the Autumn of 2018 at least when she may go on a Grand Voyage.

I can understand that Bea, I feel the same about the W. Caribbean but, it's warm, the water is lovely, the price is right and it gets us out of this cold weather in winter months... So, we'll do it again, changing ships, cruise lines and meeting other nice passengers makes it a new adventure, or close to it anyway.

Would love a Grand Voyage too.

I believe so Sid,,,You can book sailings onboard MSC Seaview if you are a Voyagers Club member for two weeks before the general public. :rolleyes:

Booking is open now on the UK site , BUT, only if you have a valid voyagers club number.

I tried a dummy booking without a number and it wouldn't let proceed without one,.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Booking is open now on the UK site , BUT, only if you have a valid voyagers club number.

I tried a dummy booking without a number and it wouldn't let proceed without one,.

Pete

Booking for MSC Seaview is not available on the U. S. website,,,but did do a mock booking on the Italian website,,definitely have to enter your Voyagers Club number to select staterooms,,:)

it's warm, the water is lovely, the price is right and it gets us out of this cold weather in winter months...

Would love a Grand Voyage too.

Yea .......... we Irish travel to the Med in the Summer months to get a glimpse of that big, yellow, shiny ball of warmth in the sky :D It can often work out cheaper than holidaying at home, too LOL!

Booking for MSC Seaview is not available on the U. S. website,,,but did do a mock booking on the Italian website,,definitely have to enter your Voyagers Club number to select staterooms,,:)

Prices are ridiculous, too, Mike. Even with the 5% + 5% discount it's looking crazily over-priced. I'm dying to see, next year, what way the prices will be for Meraviglia. They're ludicrous at the moment but I reckon it's a marketing ploy so they can point to the fantastic discounts and terrific value when they go on "sale" :rolleyes:

Prices are ridiculous, too, Mike. Even with the 5% + 5% discount it's looking crazily over-priced. I'm dying to see, next year, what way the prices will be for Meraviglia. They're ludicrous at the moment but I reckon it's a marketing ploy so they can point to the fantastic discounts and terrific value when they go on "sale" :rolleyes:

I think Love2Cruz said that insides were $400.00 more than Meraviglia,,,I'll get my Seaside fix in April 2018,,:D

MSC are taking the proverbial, just tried two different dates in June and September 2018 and the offering for Aurea suites were the same cabin numbers on Deck 9 Aft!

Noticed on the new site they have lost the booking for Seaside, I mean how difficult can it be ? silly me its MSC we are talking about here.

Ha Ha found it, if you log in with email and password the site does not show current bookings, log in with the booking number and your name and it does! you could not make it up.

Edited by sidari

Ha Ha found it, if you log in with email and password the site does not show current bookings, log in with the booking number and your name and it does! you could not make it up.

Dave ........ I currently have four booking numbers and there are times when I have to fill in the field four times: "OK, invalid, well let's try this one - No? OK, go again:rolleyes:" You get the picture! :confused: :mad:

Hi Bea ... yes know what you mean, the price for the Aurea suites on deck 9 on Seaview are only £37 more than we paid for the Seaside! that said Seaside is the Dec 23 rd sailing and the Seaview was a September 18 sailing.

Still not showing the Aft suites though just the same as they did with Seaside.

Still not showing the Aft suites though just the same as they did with Seaside.

I'd love to see them do what Celebrity (and maybe other cruise lines?) does - make all the cabins available and take your chances on price if you're really set on a particular cabin. Mind you, Americans tend to book them far in advance, then have the opportunity to cancel before final payment's due, which takes a lot of stock out of the game for others which seems a bit unfair. So maybe MSC have the right idea, after all, in holding back availability or sharing it out among the different regions :rolleyes: