MSC Seaside II To Be Named MSC Seaview

Mikesa1721

Mike ... Was that it, the big announcement, or is there more to come?

I believe so Sid,,,You can book sailings onboard MSC Seaview if you are a Voyagers Club member for two weeks before the general public. :rolleyes:

I believe so Sid,,,You can book sailings onboard MSC Seaview if you are a Voyagers Club member for two weeks before the general public. :rolleyes:

That's more generous than DCL, who gives only 2 days to previous cruisers.

Do we know where the ship will go after inaugural season in the Med? Is it due to come to the US?

Can't wait to see the drawings of the spaces as they come out..I also like the 360 degree waterfront.

Also, same itin as Meraviglia, so I'm wondering if Meraviglia will change itinerary when Seaview launches. Only real difference is Meraviglia calls at Palermo and Seaview will call at Messina.

Oh and they switched out Rome for Naples.

Edited by Love2Cruz2015

That's more generous than DCL, who gives only 2 days to previous cruisers.

Do we know where the ship will go after inaugural season in the Med? Is it due to come to the US?

Can't wait to see the drawings of the spaces as they come out..I also like the 360 degree waterfront.

My people in Italy say that MSC Seaview might be re-located to South America during the winter months in the Mediterranean,,:confused:

Also, same itin as Meraviglia, so I'm wondering if Meraviglia will change itinerary when Seaview launches. Only real difference is Meraviglia calls at Palermo and Seaview will call at Messina.

Oh and they switched out Rome for Naples.

I saw that as well Love2. Hard to say if MSC Meraviglia will sail a different itinerary after April 2018, but I guess we'll find out once the 2018/2019 itineraries are released. For now only MSC Seaview's itineraries are available into the summer of 2018,,:(

I saw that as well Love2. Hard to say if MSC Meraviglia will sail a different itinerary after April 2018, but I guess we'll find out once the 2018/2019 itineraries are released. For now only MSC Seaview's itineraries are available into the summer of 2018,,:(

Yes, it looks like I'll be sailing both Meraviglia and Seaside in 2018 so I won't be making another booking until 2019. Also Carnival will launch a new ship in 2018 that I will want to try as well..

So many new ships coming out in the next few years!!! So exciting!

My people in Italy say that MSC Seaview might be re-located to South America during the winter months in the Mediterranean,,:confused:

Booo, South America doesn't particularly interest me other than maybe Buenos Aires....oh well.

Next name: Seabreeze. South America would be lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree,,,South America would be nice,,but I have also heard that if bookings for MSC Seaside here in the states are strong,,,MSC Seaview will be sent to North America to join MSC Seaside,,,,:D

I agree,,,South America would be nice,,but I have also heard that if bookings for MSC Seaside here in the states are strong,,,MSC Seaview will be sent to North America to join MSC Seaside,,,,:D

I was hoping for a West Coast itin, California coast to Mexico, Cabo etc...or Hawaii!

Can you please outline for me the ships that are already under construction and approximate sail dates along with those that are just announced but haven't started construction? I'm having a difficult time keeping this all straight :).

I know that SeaSide is scheduled for December of 2017 and that's about it.