Thanksgiving in Haven Dining room.

bobg529

I'm booked into a Haven Spa Suite this Thanksgiving on the Epic and I'm wondering if they serve anything special for the holiday, or am I better off in one of the other dining rooms. Your input is appreciated, many thanks!:)

Even if they do not do a special for the holiday, you can always order anything available in any dining room on the ship to be brought to the Haven dining room. (If it is a for fee item, they will charge you.)

Even if they do not do a special for the holiday, you can always order anything available in any dining room on the ship to be brought to the Haven dining room. (If it is a for fee item, they will charge you.)

I've heard this before but when I posted this question I was told it is not actually true.

I've heard this before but when I posted this question I was told it is not actually true.

They did it for us and also did it for someone who just posted a review....

The Matre de in the Haven restaurant is Lili (Lillibeth, I believe.) She is awesome, and looked after this vegetarian well....One night, Lili arranged for this beautifully arranged fruit salad to to sent up for me from Food Republic.

In our case, it wasn't for a vegetarian. It was for a picky 5 year-old. :D

While they will accommodate your requests from other venues without warning, if you know the night before (your butler can get you the main dining room menus, and the specialty menus are on the TV) it may be helpful to warn them, since it does take some time to coordinate who and where they will be sending staff to get what you have requested.