Celebrity Suite M class - Only 2 passengers allowed

andnosyd

M-class Celebrity Suites have a pull-out sofa in the living room in addition to the double bed in the bedroom, and ours was set with 4 sets of towels -- but you're right, I just tried to book 4 people and the Celebrity website would only show me Royal and Penthouse; switched to 2 people and Sky and Celebrity Suites showed up with lots of availability.

Double check, but I think it's a maximum of 3 in the CS, same as Concierge Class on M ships ;). Only the RS and PH hold 4. We considered the RS for our next cruise, but remember it only has 1 bathroom - was the deal breaker for us.

Edited by villauk

I believe you can get 4 in a Celebrity Suite but can not do it on-line. You have to call and the agent should be able to over-ride the limitation. At least I have seen one with 2 adults and 2 children in it.

Have been running into this issue on my fall cruise. Finally(after weeks) got answer that it was the ship total occupancy rate that kept us from booking a quad. Will be curious to see if that changes after final payment.( will be too late for us anyway).