What are your favorite cruise gadgets? Checking out Amazon prime day.

laurac22

Good post. I'll be interested to see what people say.

I love these clear luggage tag protectors, to keep the paper luggage tags from tearing off or getting messed up if it's raining:

https://smile.amazon.com/Cruisetags-NARROW-Cruise-Ship-Luggage/dp/B009PGOCUE/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1468350655&sr=1-5&nodeID=9479199011&keywords=royal+caribbean+luggage+tags

Good post. I'll be interested to see what people say.

I love these clear luggage tag protectors, to keep the paper luggage tags from tearing off or getting messed up if it's raining:

https://smile.amazon.com/Cruisetags-NARROW-Cruise-Ship-Luggage/dp/B009PGOCUE/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1468350655&sr=1-5&nodeID=9479199011&keywords=royal+caribbean+luggage+tags

Thank you!

Do you know if those fit alcohol bottles? We usually buy duty free on-board and I'd rather use something like this as opposed to those bulky boxes

Thanks Bob I ordered them!

Do you know which is the latest non surge protector chargers everyone is using?

This is what I am using...you can turn it to whichever direction the outlets are facing. Last cruise on MSC outlets were sideways.

https://www.amazon.com/PowerCube-Original-Outlet-Power-Adapter/dp/B01860ON0S/ref=pd_sim_sbs_23_24?ie=UTF8&dpID=41paeJOuVfL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=WK4E0X1TNKFR8V1VFZN0

Do you know if those fit alcohol bottles? We usually buy duty free on-board and I'd rather use something like this as opposed to those bulky boxes

Hi Han,

It has some 'give' but beyond 750ml, you may have trouble fitting them into the sleeves. Some exceptions may be grey goose bottle-types that are more slender and taller. You could however skip the sleeves and use the double Velcro flaps as a large case which could be an option for a single 1.75mls odd shape some pack. The layered Velcro is reasonably secure and protective in my experience using it outside the perimeter. However, it's much more designed for the standard wine bottle. I hope this helps. As said, there are other options to be found!