Purchase drink package on 2nd day

I am considering the Royal Replenish package, but not purchasing until the 2nd day. We sail from Copenhagen and I don't think we will be on board super early.

My questions:

Where do you purchase on board, if it is not the first day when you arrive? At any bar?

I know the packages are per night, if I purchased after midnight on the first night would I be charged for that day?

I am considering the Royal Replenish package, but not purchasing until the 2nd day. We sail from Copenhagen and I don't think we will be on board super early.

My questions:

Where do you purchase on board, if it is not the first day when you arrive? At any bar?

I know the packages are per night, if I purchased after midnight on the first night would I be charged for that day?

You can purchase at any bar.

Not sure what would happen if you purchase after midnight. I'd either ask the bar server, or wait until the morning to purchase.

My questions:

Any bar, yes.

I would assume that they use a normal clock, i.e., buy after midnight and then that is your Day 1.

Any bar, yes.

I would assume that they use a normal clock, i.e., buy after midnight and then that is your Day 1.

Thanks all, I guess I will just ask that night and wait after midnight if we are still out and about (time change and long travel - I have no idea if we will be recovered/adjusted)

I am guessing even the specialty coffee bar sells the packages?

On Carnival they have a limit - which is 15 drinks a day. The hours run 6am to 6am as a 24 hour block. Whilst RCCL dont have a limit, I wonder if they run the same hours otherwise you could drink loads just after midnight - go to bed then get another load - all on one days package. Dunno the answer tbh :)

On Carnival they have a limit - which is 15 drinks a day. The hours run 6am to 6am as a 24 hour block. Whilst RCCL dont have a limit, I wonder if they run the same hours otherwise you could drink loads just after midnight - go to bed then get another load - all on one days package. Dunno the answer tbh :)

Since Royal Caribbean DOESN'T have a limit, why would they do that?

Might carry by ship but last Jan on Indy I had to wait until 10am and get it at the table in the promenade. The bar we went to told us they didn't have stickers yet to go to guest services, they told us to go to Cafe promenade and they told us we had to come back after 10 and get it from the table.

Hello there.

Beverage packages are available for purchase throughout the voyage with at least 4 days remaining and must be purchased for the duration of the cruise. The price will be prorated price based on date of purchase. On a 2 or 3-night cruise guests must purchase on the first day and we won't prorate on such a short cruise.

We hope this info helps!

Hello there.

Beverage packages are available for purchase throughout the voyage with at least 4 days remaining and must be purchased for the duration of the cruise. The price will be prorated price based on date of purchase. On a 2 or 3-night cruise guests must purchase on the first day and we won't prorate on such a short cruise.

We hope this info helps!

It doesn't. She wants to know if buying just after midnight is possible, making THAT day her first day.

Since Royal Caribbean DOESN'T have a limit, why would they do that?

Well - you could wait till midnight - drinks loads, then go to bed. Wake up and have the whole next day, all out of one days package. I was just speculating as I dont know the answer - do you ?

Does anyone know if you get a better deal buying a drink package before you cruise or buying it after you get on?

Thanks in advance.:)

Given the random sales that many have found, its sometime cheaper to buy before the cruise. Check the Cruise Planner for your sailing.

I specifically checked on this because I wanted to know too! We were on the Liberty a month ago. We pre-purchased the premium package online for $47 per day (this was advertised as 20% off and 18% was added to the cart. When we boarded the ship, I checked to see what they were charging and the premium package was $59 per day. In fine print at the bottom it said 18% would be added. So in our case, it was definitely better to pre-purchase.

Does anyone know if you get a better deal buying a drink package before you cruise or buying it after you get on?

Thanks in advance.:)

Well - you could wait till midnight - drinks loads, then go to bed. Wake up and have the whole next day, all out of one days package. I was just speculating as I dont know the answer - do you ?

But you can drink as much as you want. Every hour of every day. And you have to buy for every day of the cruise, beginning with the day that you purchase it.

So "drink-loading" makes no sense on RC.

(Buy on Day 1 of a week-long cruise; pay for seven days. Buy on Day 2, pay for six days. Buy on Day 3, pay for five days. Buy on Day 4, pay for 4 days.)

Since most of the bars close at midnight; it would be easier to just purchase the package in the morning. And yes, you can purchase it at any bar or at a table that is set up with coke mugs and selling packages.