Decided to Give up the Ranting and Raving and Just Enjoy

riddle

Decided to give up complaining about what has changed at NCL and Just Enjoy My Upcoming Cruises. I am 63 and who know what is around the bend.

Enjoy!

Rant & Rave NO; does your blood pressure no good at all!!

Complain YES; how else will NCL get feedback?

You can still enjoy the future especially if you forgive and forget the past.

I'm 73 and hope there's still bends to go round!!

Carpenters ... "We Only Just Begun" :D

"The Best Is Yet To Come" (more likely, Worst) :eek:

Go Ahead, Enjoy. Plenty of last minute deals but act fast, timing is everything - cheaper than Carnival. Something isn't right. :p

Decided to give up complaining about what has changed at NCL and Just Enjoy My Upcoming Cruises. I am 63 and who know what is around the bend.

Enjoy!

Same here will be 63 by next cruise. We cruise because we enjoy a friendship we made on a cruise 7 years ago.

Right now NCL still offers a better price ( adding in the UBP, SDP) than other cruis lines.

If I have to pay the 18% on the "free perks" so be it. I was taught a long time ago NOTHING is ever free.

Enjoy!

One of the most intelligent posts that I have ever seen on CC !

Then the people that follow have to mess up the OP's thoughts by going off on rants. Shame on them and kudos to the OP.

Edited by zqvol

Enjoy!

Exactly, but an entirely different plan.

We are going to fully Enjoy Our Upcoming Cruises on OTHER lines.

We will enjoy them very much, based upon some recent experience.

Will we miss a few things from NCL?

Some, but now that dining at non-fixed times is available on other lines... that was the one thing I hated most in the past.

We are a bit older, so we "get it" about enjoying things now!

I'll be 75 next year when I'm on the Getaway, and looking forward to it.I don't bring anything on board anyway, so that had no influence on me. I believe the value is there after checking Carnival and RCCL. I'm also looking forward to the rope course and the slides. I'm fortunate to be healthy enough to enjoy them.

Enjoy!

Your post is a breath of fresh air!

Edited by NMLady

Enjoy!

I hope (seriously, not sarcastically) nothing that impacts your enjoyment of your cruise is changed by NCL after you've entered the cancellation penalty period.

Enjoy your trip!

One of the most intelligent posts that I have ever seen on CC !

Then the people that follow have to mess up the OP's thoughts by going off on rants. Shame on them and kudos to the OP.

Not sure who you thought messed up OP's thoughts? Looks like all are completely in agreement.

As NMlady has stated it is a breath of fresh air.

Enjoy!

I completely agree. At the end of the day, if you're upset about the changes it means you have a really nice vacation cruise coming up.

That isn't to give NCL a free pass for changing policies and even worse, the way they implement those changes.

I'll be taking my first cruise in Sept. on the breakaway. I've read some terrible things, some ok things, and some amazing things. Was I planning to bring a case of water on with me? sure. does the new policy and its reasoning stink to high heaven? absolutely.

But ill be cruising with my fiancee and a group of friends and we got what I feel is a good price for a 7 day cruise with the UBP and its 18% charges included completely free as part of a group.

So as I said, I'm with you. The policy change and the way they did it so quickly and abruptly is awful, but you're going on vacation, enjoy it and if you aren't happy with NCL anymore, don't travel with them again.

Enjoy!

All aboard the happiness express. I'm about to be 50, and already realize there's not much point being unhappy about minor things.

The day they go booze-free, I'll unsubscribe from this thread. :)

Stephen

Enjoy!

Ah! At age 63 you finally learned how to live. Congratulations! Better late than never.

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...

Thank you video made me smile. :) Reminded me of my favorite life quote. "Most people are as happy as they let themselves be". Abe Lincolin