wine in cans

llbz327

today in the local paper (Atlanta) they had and article about wine in cans. the review was that some were good. just thinking people could get creative in their packing. not that I condone this or would do it. just thought I would pass it on...

they did say that some of the wines were truly terrible[ and some quite good.

some of the winners were...

presto sparkling cuvee

underwood pinot gris

underwood rose alloy pinot noir and

slloy Grenache rose.

I don't drink wine and I don't know the brands but I didn't see the ones you listed among the ones they tried.

maybe people in Atlanta don't have as sophisticated taste as other places.

they did say that some of the wines were truly terrible[ and some quite good.

some of the winners were...

presto sparkling cuvee

underwood pinot gris

underwood rose alloy pinot noir and

slloy Grenache rose.

I don't drink wine and I don't know the brands but I didn't see the ones you listed among the ones they tried.

maybe people in Atlanta don't have as sophisticated taste as other places.

LOL, the brands I listed are among the favorites of winos and down and out drunks. No high society here, just high alcohol content, more bang for the ounce! I've been out of the rehab business (sober housing and halfway houses) now for a few years, but Mad Dog and Wild Irish were favs some of our residents during their drinking careers.

Edited by evandbob

Might be good for Mad Dog and Wild Irish Rose. But you gotta put the can in a paper bag when you drink it.

Whoa that takes me to back in the day when I was a broke college student.

MAD DOG 20/20 it was good cheap and fast...I have no idea how we used to drink that stuff. :eek:

as I said I was saying what the AJC reported and I do not drink wine although I know people who do. I did not know that "wino's" drank pinot gris or pinot noir or sparkling cuvee I thought "wino's" went for the mad dog and whatever wine was mentioned. like said maybe Atlanta is not that sophisticated in the wine area.

I was posting this as a joke as carnival will only let cans on board, no bottles. I have been reading posts about smuggling and thought people would find this amusing. I have sailed carnival and my friend brings diet no caffeine coke in his carryon and they opened the packing to check to it was the real thing

I was posting this as a joke as carnival will only let cans on board, no bottles. I have been reading posts about smuggling and thought people would find this amusing. I have sailed carnival and my friend brings diet no caffeine coke in his carryon and they opened the packing to check to it was the real thing

We get it, just having fun with it. :D

Boones farm, yummy

Haha one of my cousins brought twelve bottles in all the colors of the rainbow to a family reunion several years back. I had never been interested in it but when the beer ran out and it's all we had it wasn't bad. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk