Children in the Diamond Lounge?

I seem to recall trying to teach someone how to use that function. :confused:

Getting the bad weather yet? Just found out many of my neighbors in my little neighborhood in the swamp are staying put also. They are pretty good at finding any excuse for a party though so....Hurricane party is on!

Single story homes...edge of swamp...yikes...may have to evict a new family of alligators from my house

when I get home. :eek::o

65 degrees and sunny up here.

John and LaLa, no worries about Bella now that MJ has been canceled.

Island Lady, I believe that happy hour has started quiet early on many of these boards.

Troy, put the bottle down and get some rest. Your fingers have to hurt!!

And indeed I am looking for my wine glass...chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc is calling me. ;)

I think John was scheduled for Sunday Oasis that will not be coming in now until Tuesday or

Wednesday? Shortened cruise.

Really nice what RCI did for Miami employees and current pax that had no where to go when they got back. Now that is a hurricane party!! :)

John and LaLa, no worries about Bella now that MJ has been canceled.

Island Lady, I believe that happy hour has started quiet early on many of these boards.

We are to be on the Oasis, but moving it to Wednesday may help us out. I still have to wait on my son to come back from Atlanta. That's the choke point.

And indeed I am looking for my wine glass...chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc is calling me. ;)

I think John was scheduled for Sunday Oasis that will not be coming in now until Tuesday or

Wednesday? Shortened cruise.

Really nice what RCI did for Miami employees and current pax that had no where to go when they got back. Now that is a hurricane party!! :)

Cape Codders for me. And football tonight. :D

Battle of Columbia, Missouri vs South Carolina.

MIZ...

We are to be on the Oasis, but moving it to Wednesday may help us out. I still have to wait on my son to come back from Atlanta. That's the choke point.

You cruise so much, I made a mistake, you just got off MJ.

Island Lady, I think DH and I may join you with a glass of Moscato.............Cheers!!

Cape Codders for me. And football tonight. :D

Battle of Columbia, Missouri vs South Carolina.

MIZ...

Hope you don't lose power for the game! But you could still find your adult beverage in the dark I would think. ;)

Now I see why you needed the limes!! Our Gin and T's just don't do well without that slice of lime either!!

You cruise so much, I made a mistake, you just got off MJ.

Island Lady, I think DH and I may join you with a glass of Moscato.............Cheers!!

Originally Laura was supposed to be solo on the current Oasis cruise and I would join her tomorrow. [emoji33]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Why involve me?

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Sweetie...click on his screen name, then click on "view public profile", then click on user lists highlighted in blue. Drop down window shows "add to ignore" Click on that...and done. :)

Shame he brings this on himself, and has even tried to reinvent himself under a new screen name, but his same

bad attitude gave him away pretty quickly anyway.

Sweetie...click on his screen name, then click on "view public profile", then click on user lists highlighted in blue. Drop down window shows "add to ignore" Click on that...and done. :)

Shame he brings this on himself, and has even tried to reinvent himself under a new screen name, but his same

bad attitude gave him away pretty quickly anyway.

Thanks.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app