Recent Reflections on Tuscan's Ribeye?

Tommy3putts

We are on the Reflection TA. Had dinner in TG last night. Happy to report they have a new menu!!!!!

Great steak!!!!

Do tell? :eek:

We were on the Silhouette in August and had the same menu that appears on the X website. We thought that menu was a huge step back from the menu onboard in March. There were only 3 steaks available (ribeye, skirt steal and filet) will others available for a further up charge. We were truly disappointed and only went once seeing no need to go back.

Is that the New menu you refer to? If not, would live to see the new one so I can start drooling for our March cruise.

Is that the New menu you refer to? If not, would live to see the new one so I can start drooling for our March cruise.

Yes. Same new menu. Too bad you were disappointed. We had a different experience on our current Reflection cruise. Not as good as Lawn Club (our favorite) but We are going back again tonight.

Cheers!

A little off topic, but is the Lawn Club Grille first come first serve, or do you have to make reservations?

Bob

This is a specialty venue just like Murano an Tuscan and has the $35-40 pp additional cost to dine there. It was put where the glass show is on the other S-class ships.

IMG_3425.jpg.629d684bc8d05960fff0e671ae0c1450.jpg

Reservations at lawn grill. Imo the best restaurant on board!

This is a specialty venue just like Murano an Tuscan and has the $35-40 pp additional cost to dine there. It was put where the glass show is on the other S-class ships.

Thanks for the information. I sure I can convince my DW to allow me to change our cruise plans and sail on the Silhouette in November of next year. I'm dying to try out a Solstice Class ship for the first time and experience what they have to offer.....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Yes. Same new menu. Too bad you were disappointed. We had a different experience on our current Reflection cruise. Not as good as Lawn Club (our favorite) but We are going back again tonight.

Cheers!

Very much liked the Lawn Club....

28083ev.jpg