Cruise docs

Thank you for your responses.

I am at the 43 day mark and cruise planner is still saying not issued - is this usual

Hard to say, but I'd call Royal if it's not a big deal and ask them what the holdup is.

Thank you for your responses.

I am at the 43 day mark and cruise planner is still saying not issued - is this usual

It's possible the timing is different in the UK. You may want to check the roll call for your sailing and see if anyone else has been able to print theirs.

Most people on the roll call have said they have theirs - I think I will call if they are not issud by Monday

OK I got impatient and called, they said not all docs are issued at the same time and there is no official time frame for them to be issued he also said they were issued in batches and not to worry. Then he went on to say he will request they are issued and they should then be issued around 72 hours after the request. He told me not to worry everything was fine with the reservation.

OK I got impatient and called, they said not all docs are issued at the same time and there is no official time frame for them to be issued he also said they were issued in batches and not to worry. Then he went on to say he will request they are issued and they should then be issued around 72 hours after the request. He told me not to worry everything was fine with the reservation.

Good info to know, thanks for reporting back.

How long before sailing are cruise docs ususlly ready to print

Did you book your flights through Royal Caribbean? That is the usual holdup.

And I call complete shenanigans on that line from the RC rep.

They do NOT release docs in batches. :p

My SIL never did get her docs for the 2nd cruise we were doing out of Sydney Australia, 30 days before we left for Cruise #1 of 3. Since she and our daughter were staying in the same cabin, I merely printed out extra luggage tags for them then using address labels, changed the ddate of the sailing for the 2nd cruise. Not sure why hers got held up as we had all of ours for the 3 cruises. We all were flying out the same place using Choice Air back in 2014

OK 72 hours have passed and guess what still no docs - its frustratimg

Don't worry :) They'll be issued

Are you on a fly/cruise package out of San Juan by the way? Curious to know what the flight times they have you on from the UK are

Thanks

No sorry we booked our own flights (Avios chaser here).