Drinks package?

There are some European sailings where the beverage package would be subject to VAT tax, and if that is the case, the VAT tax will automatically be included. These are typically sailings from Barcelona that stay totally within the VAT tax zone.

Can I get drinks from the bar and take them back to my room to drink when we're getting ready for dinner or don't they like you wandering around with drinks?

Robin

No problem at all doing that. Just remember to take the seapass for each person having a drink (assuming you're getting on packages) as you will not be able to get multiple drinks on a single pass.

No problem at all doing that. Just remember to take the seapass for each person having a drink (assuming you're getting on packages) as you will not be able to get multiple drinks on a single pass.

Thanks

We have a drinks package so I will take both sea passes. The reason I ask is that we were in a hotel in Greece earlier this year and they would not let you walk from the bar into the dining room next door with a drink. Health and safety issue.

Robin

Thanks

We have a drinks package so I will take both sea passes. The reason I ask is that we were in a hotel in Greece earlier this year and they would not let you walk from the bar into the dining room next door with a drink. Health and safety issue.

Robin

About the only similar restriction on the cruise ship is glass near the pool area.

I always snag a getting ready for dinner drink. Tip - martini glasses do not make good walking glasses.

Also, if time permits, I recommend getting one to take to the MDR as well, the bar service there can be slow at times.

I always snag a getting ready for dinner drink. Tip - martini glasses do not make good walking glasses.

Also, if time permits, I recommend getting one to take to the MDR as well, the bar service there can be slow at times.

This is definitely true.

Quick question I got the drink package that comes with the free perks from Royal Caribbean. I drink non alcoholic beverages. What nonalcoholic beverages are included with the package

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Which package?

Refreshment, Replenish, Select, Premium or Ultimate?

Isn't the royal replenishment package the one that includes non-alcoholic beverages? I saw online the package is 19.00 per guest per day. My question is, do both parties in the same stateroom have to get the same package.

The Replenish package includes soda, fresh squeezed juices, specialty coffees and teas, bottled still and sparkling water, and non-alcoholic cocktails.

Royal does not require all guests in a stateroom to get the same (or any) package.

Edited by clarea

Quick question I got the drink package that comes with the free perks from Royal Caribbean.

I didn't know that Royal Caribbean was offering drink packages to US customers.

Well, I guess that's not true. I think I recall that they had been available on certain transatlantic sailings in the past. I guess there may be other sailings that also qualified for the promotion.

This is especially true if it's your 3rd or 4th martini of the day....:p

I also agree on the drink before dinner-the Allure recently was the only exception. While we still always got a drink before, by the 3rd night our bar server already had our drinks ready to go for us at the table. BEST drink service I've ever had on a ship! And probably the most martini's I've ever had as well lol!