Cruise Prices

roger001

While I'm quick to whine about some of the stuff that's been going on, including some of the outrageous cruise prices posted lately, a little shopping shows that there are some bargains out there still...at least I think they are bargains.

This past week I've booked two Pearl cruises from two different ports. These bookings are SF Suites (that's the aft facing, bigger balcony rooms). One, a 9 day, was about $1750 pp plus tax and port fees. The other was a 7 day, $1400 pp plus taxes and port fees. And....both included all four promotional items (drinks, specialty, wifi, and $50 tour credit per port). And....for suites, all the service charges are included, no additional cost. Doing the math, and figuring out the value of those promotional items and the suite bennies that you get , hell of a deal...I think. Plus my TA kicks in about $125 OBC extra. Oh yea, reserved with FCCs which give even greater value. Just need to shop carefully and be a bit flexible about what and where. My opinion.

Edited by roger001

I agree with you. I booked a 9 day out of new Orleans for next year. Our first haven! Feeling really good about the price. Can't wait to be back on the pearl.

It's all about looking around and watching prices. I am sure the outrageous prices for 2018 will be going down in the future.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk