Guarantee Cabin Allocation

miss-heli

We have a guarantee cabin booked for our cruise on Journey next month.

I appreciate the cabin may not be allocated until the last minute but can anyone tell me where I will find the number once sorted.

All our docs. including baggage labels just show GTY at the moment.

thanks

miss-heli, there is a way to view whether your cabin allocation is on the system but it's rather complicated.

First:-

Go to the Azamara website.

Then scroll down to the bottom of the page to the My Azamara section ( in the navy blue bit).

Then log in to your My Azamara account.

There will be a page showing your reservations and account details.

Click on My reservations.

Then a page will come up with your current reservations.

Save this page to your favourites, bookmark it or do whatever your OS requires to allow you to access this page from a second tab.

Go to online check in on the left part of the page. Click on it.

Then you will see a list of options on the left. Go to Book Land Discoveries. Click on it.

Select your voyage.

The land discoveries page will then load. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see "exit land discoveries" click on this and then click OK in the box that comes up.

You will then be taken back to the Book Shore Excursions page.

Now go to your "favourites page" where you did the bookmark...on my IPad anyway. This will be the second tab page.

Click on the bookmarked "manage my reservation" or whatever you saved the bookmarked page as.

This should then take you back to the active reservation page and you will see your current reservations.

Press select and a page will come up with all your reservation details including your stateroom summary. If you have been allocated your gty cabin then it will show up here first.

Hope this works for you...it is rather convoluted....but you get used to doing it.

Hope this helps...I really don't know why Azamara make it so difficult to simply view our reservation page online. Perhaps Bonnie could pass this up the chain...But it has been like it for years and I don't suppose it will change.

miss-heli, there is a way to view whether your cabin allocation is on the system but it's rather complicated.

First:-

Go to the Azamara website.

Then scroll down to the bottom of the page to the My Azamara section ( in the navy blue bit).

<snip>

Hope this helps...I really don't know why Azamara make it so difficult to simply view our reservation page online. Perhaps Bonnie could pass this up the chain...But it has been like it for years and I don't suppose it will change.

I also am waiting for my guarantee cabin assignment, for a cruise in 13 days. Lotti, thanks for documenting this procedure. It is amazing how complicated they make accessing your reservation details. Unfortunately, I've never been able to make it work, even with your excellent instructions. I'll have to borrow a friends iPad an see if it's sensitive to the browser and OS. I can see the reservations listed on "My Reservations", but there is no "Select" button shown, as on the "Book Shore Excursions" page.

There is a more straightforward way. Click on the following link (I have it saved as a favourite), log in to show your reservation(s) and then open another tab and log into that same link. All your booking(s) should then show with the select tab to enable you to view all of your reservation including cabin number. This works on my iPad or desktop.

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Phil

I have never had to use these extra steps. I log in and then choose online checkin (even though I already completed the checkin) from the menu on the left. All my reservations appear and can be accessed when clicked on.

There is a more straightforward way. Click on the following link (I have it saved as a favourite), log in to show your reservation(s) and then open another tab and log into that same link. All your booking(s) should then show with the select tab to enable you to view all of your reservation including cabin number. This works on my iPad or desktop.

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Phil

Knew there was more than one reason I liked you! :D :D :D

You are an IT genius and it is so much easier than my complex way.

Thanks. Will save it as a favourite too.

Also, just thought of something else....as soon as a gty cabin is allocated wouldn't it show up on your luggage label? It may be easier to go to your online booking and just look at your luggage label?

By the way...you have never been to Lisbon Phil?? That may be something we have to sort out next year! I know some great bars and restaurants.....LOL!

I have never had to use these extra steps. I log in and then choose online checkin (even though I already completed the checkin) from the menu on the left. All my reservations appear and can be accessed when clicked on.

CYNSport, If you can properly access your reservation past the first page, then you are very lucky. Most people can't see the page where your cabin number is located, which is important when they are waiting to know their guarantee cabin allocation, without these extra steps.

Mercruiser, I didn't book a gty cabin for our cruise, but I did get my Azamara booklet and all the transfer vouchers this morning, so it seems they are doing stuff. You may get your cabin allocation soon...I just hope it's not 4000 or 4001 if you want to get any sleep! :eek:

CYNSport, If you can properly access your reservation past the first page, then you are very lucky. Most people can't see the page where your cabin number is located, which is important when they are waiting to know their guarantee cabin allocation, without these extra steps.

Mercruiser, I didn't book a gty cabin for our cruise, but I did get my Azamara booklet and all the transfer vouchers this morning, so it seems they are doing stuff. You may get your cabin allocation soon...I just hope it's not 4000 or 4001 if you want to get any sleep! :eek:

Oh, I see what you (and others) mean Lottie A. I can click on the reservation, book tours, etc., but can't see the cabin number either. Now that's a glitch:eek:

Cynthia

I was able to see my cabin number for my October 2016 cruise by logging in on My Azamara, then going to 'online check-in', selecting the cruise, then clicking on 'Print required' against Xpress Passes. That gave me my Xpress Pass which has the cabin number. If it doesn't show a cabin number, then I guess one hasn't yet been allocated. Even if you've already printed off your Xpress Pass, it may be worth going back to look at it online, in case it's changed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'll know to bring some earplugs in case I get these. What's special about the noise in these two cabins? Bow thrusters and anchor chain lockers?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'll know to bring some earplugs in case I get these. What's special about the noise in these two cabins? Bow thrusters and anchor chain lockers?

Absolutely! The anchor chain is the worst....it sounds like it's next to your head when you are lying in bed. The noise of it being lowered is enough to wake the dead! :(

Anyway, hopefully you won't be allocated either of them.

Phil

Oh thank you so much ,was getting fed up of going through the check in to see if ours had been allocated .

Phil

Phil, That works perfectly. Thanks

I was able to see my cabin number for my October 2016 cruise by logging in on My Azamara, then going to 'online check-in', selecting the cruise, then clicking on 'Print required' against Xpress Passes. That gave me my Xpress Pass which has the cabin number. If it doesn't show a cabin number, then I guess one hasn't yet been allocated. Even if you've already printed off your Xpress Pass, it may be worth going back to look at it online, in case it's changed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi grandma cruising,

Just tried this and it worked great for me . Thanks Triona

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...