Liberty OTS - hump staterooms 8346 and 8348

I've had similar rooms on Freedom and found no additional noise being around the elevators. Now there is always the chance You might have a rowdy crowd, but for the most part we found this location quiet and convenient.

We were in 7348, one floor down. The location was great, and we did not have any noise issues. I really wish I had thought to take a picture from the door, but this is the best I can offer (and obviously, I don't know if they're the same). The balcony was very roomy.

13876519_10206286445549645_7583894874106021052_n_zpszp36ke7f.jpg

13934641_10206286491510794_8404036041461001968_n_zps7i0kg257.jpg

Does anyone have photos of these rooms or balconies? Can the balcony divider be opened? Also, did you notice any extra noise being in close proximity to the stairs and elevator? Thanks!

Yes, pending approval by ship'a management.

Thanks, JuliaSays for the photos, and everyone else for the other comments. We have always been in regular balcony staterooms, this will be our first time on the "hump" and really looking forward to it. :D Looks so convenient to the area of the ship where we will be spending most of our time (Windjammer, pool decks, etc.) Our teen son shares room with his uncle and we find that having the balcony divider open is really nice when wanting to visit or see if they are back in their room! ;)