No more complimentary soft serve ice cream on the 'Australian based' Princess ships?

NSWP

I am not the only ice cream glutton in the MDR then? I like to try all the flavours, quality control you know, someone has to do it, so the Food and Beverage Manager gave me the job, LOL.

just about every night i tried ice cream in MDR one night said i won't have any i am too full my waiter ignored it lol i still tried to eat it even though i was full

On the Diamond and I understand still on the Golden they have Scoops, so maybe it's still on the ships that are only here part of the year. Personally I would rather pay for really good ice cream than pig out on soft serve.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

when i was on it was soft serve chocolate/vanilla [i think entwined if not just chocolate] and vanilla flavours soft serve that was november last yr

Edited by Hawka

If you buy icecream on Princess is having a click on your coffee card cheaper than paying for it?

Ok....just looked back on the previous posts to see this question was answered....and the answer is yes.

Edited by makawe

Is the free icecream still available on the emerald princess?

No additional charge soft serve should be at Scoops. Emerald is only here for the season.

Unlike Sea/Sun/Dawn which are the Princess Australia fleet, they lost their soft serve.

For those of us who cannot eat the cones, they have bowls and spoons up in Scoops, fill it up please I say.

Edited by NSWP

No additional charge soft serve should be at Scoops. Emerald is only here for the season.

Unlike Sea/Sun/Dawn which are the Princess Australia fleet, they lost their soft serve.

For those of us who cannot eat the cones, they have bowls and spoons up in Scoops, fill it up please I say.

Cheers Les, I look forward to getting some on the Golden for free as well.:D

On X Solstice we could get soft serve (chocolate or vanilla), ice cream (about 1/2 doz flavours) and sorbets, on a cone or in a dish with chocolate sprinkles or M&Ms or other little sweet treats. And it's free!

On X Solstice we could get soft serve (chocolate or vanilla), ice cream (about 1/2 doz flavours) and sorbets, on a cone or in a dish with chocolate sprinkles or M&Ms or other little sweet treats. And it's free!
I haven't indulged on the ice cream too many times but I have certainly taken a treat back to the cabin for Rosie.:D

It is one of the things Celebrity excels at.

• 7 months later...
I haven't indulged on the ice cream too many times but I have certainly taken a treat back to the cabin for Rosie.:D

Some cruise ship activities should be kept private, Uncle Mic.:o:evilsmile:

Otherwise you could end up on the front page of ye olde 'Princess Patter. lol.

Cunard still has complimentary ice cream. But by the time I got it from 'up top' - self serve rom the machine and walked across the deck it was melted in the tropical 38C temp and 98 % humidty.:loudcry:

The poms could have used it as vanilla custard on their 'spotted dick.' :o;p