Grandeur of the seas next week

drasmus

Any feedback on this cruise? This will be my 3rd Royal Caribbean cruise but first time on a much smaller ship. I'm a little nervous there won't be enough to keep my kids occupied for 10 days. Has anyone with kids done this cruise or is anyone doing this cruise with kids 10 and under.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Any feedback on this cruise? This will be my 3rd Royal Caribbean cruise but first time on a much smaller ship. I'm a little nervous there won't be enough to keep my kids occupied for 10 days. Has anyone with kids done this cruise or is anyone doing this cruise with kids 10 and under.

Use this link to find the roll call for your cruise and join in to see if there are other families with similar aged children on your sailing date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=262

This link will take you to the RCI website regarding their on board children's programs. They are very good and your children should enjoy themselves if they participate in them.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSiteletSub.do?pagename=family_kids&pagenameMain=main_family&discriminators=2

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Although I don't have any kids, I just off the Grandeur this morning. There were many kids on board, and they always seemed busy. I hope you enjoy the Grandeur as much as we did!

Thanks so much. Just the answer I was looking for

We're going on Thursday and we have a DD age 9. Several folks with kids on the role call and we are having a mix and mingle. Hope to meet you on board!

Yes. I saw that but I'm not sure how to sign up

Do it now.....can't sign up closer than 3 days till the cruise. Here is the link...you will need your reservation number to sign up.

RCCL Meet and Mingle

I will be on the cruise too (no kids, mine are grown), but you will have a great time. Love the ship and crew. Been on the Grandeur at least 10 times. Love the smaller ships.

Gwen :)

For the RCI M&M, you can sign up as outlined above. For something outside of that, you'll have to either look on the announcement board by guest services or chat with fellow cruisers on your sailing in the roll call thread.

Our group of eight will be on same cruise. We have 13 year old and 15 year old joining us for first time. We have same concerns about keeping them occupied and not wanting them to be glued to their phones. Phones will be locked away in safes. Five in our group sailed Grandeur for the first time last year. We always sailed Voyager Class. We all really like Grandeur. Like ship's layout and especially centrum area. We booked this cruise while on our 2015 Grandeur Cruise. Booked same rooms and got a real good deal. No complaints about Grandeur. Beautiful ship with lots to do. Hoping for smooth sailing with two "no phone" teenagers.

Done this twice with a handful of 8-12 year olds. They all had a blast. They were more upset to leave the ship at the end than the older people. The only time they were bored was when they had to hang with us instead of being off playing ping pong or at Adventure Ocean.

i have taken my now almost 10 year old grandson and my almost 5 year grandson and they love Adventure Ocean- lots of activities and a great staff!

We will be sailing Grandeur 1/3/17 for a eleven night cruise.This will be cruise number fourteen.All thirteen cruises have been on Voyager and freedom class Ships.this will be our first time on a small an a older ship.

I have a question does this ship have stabilizers,Wife has concerns about motion sickness.Have a great next cruise.:)