Labadee cabana

aks753

I'm looking at the cabanas for Labadee for about a year out and the thing listed are "beach bungalows" for $250. Anyone know which cabanas these are? I want to book the ones that used to be called "over the water" not the ones set back on the beach.

I'm looking at the cabanas for Labadee for about a year out and the thing listed are "beach bungalows" for $250. Anyone know which cabanas these are? I want to book the ones that used to be called "over the water" not the ones set back on the beach.

Over the water will probably cost more: $395???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same question, as did someone in another thread. Here is a link to those wondering what we are talking about- Beach Bungalows

And here is copy and paste:

Shore Excursions

Beach Bungalows - ZL1A

Ready to reserve this excursion?

Make family time in Labadee even more comfortable and enjoyable when you reserve your very own Beach Bungalow. Nestled among palm trees on the shore of beautiful, remote Columbus Cove, your private bungalow is a haven of tranquility close to an array of family activities. With comfortable seating for up to eight, it’s the perfect place to feel peaceful ocean breezes, soak up some sun if you like or simply watch waves gently tumble ashore. Everything you need is included: floating beach mats, stocked water cooler, beach towels and the personalized service of a Cabana Attendant on hand to bring you beverages. And if you crave a little action, the thrilling Dragon’s Splash Water Slide, Arawak Aqua Park and a variety of other family-fun activities are close by.

Highlights:

• Full-day rental: Spend the day lounging in your own comfortable retreat with personalized service.

• So much included: Enjoy two floating beach mats, a cooler stocked with water, beach towels and a Cabana Attendant on hand to bring you drinks.

• Ideal location: Relax in beautiful, remote Columbus Cove; family fun is close by at Dragon’s Splash Water Slide and Arawak Aqua Park.

What to Bring:

• SeaPass card and photo identification

• Camera

• Sun protection

• Cash/credit cards

• Insect repellent

What to Wear:

• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing

• Hat and sunglasses

Important Notes:

• Transportation to and from Beach Bungalows is via Labadee tram or tender boat service to Nellies, with a short walk to Columbus Cove.

• Complimentary buffet lunch available at Columbus Cove Café, Dragon’s Café or Café Labadee.

• Rental of a Beach Bungalow does not include access to the Barefoot Beach Cabana Club

• Avoid alcohol before water activities.

• Guest must be 21 years old to consume alcohol.

• Maximum eight guests per Beach Bungalow.

• Beach Bungalows will be available starting July 31

• Guest should note this is note this is area is not private.

I noticed the description says that these will be available starting July 31. Not that many cruises since then, so I guess information may be limited.

Edited by oceanseagle12

I saw photos of them. They look like big day beds with shade covers. Not even close to being a cabana.

I think you are referring to what Royal actually calls a beach bed.

OP is talking about something called Beach Bungalow, which is apparently new. It is different from the beach bed you are referring to, and from the cabanas- although it looks closer to the cabanas, assuming Royal's picture on the excursion listing is accurate.

• 1 month later...
Looking for any reviews on the Cabana's at Columbus cove. Says they will hold 8 people? Are there lounge chairs or just the couch? Pictures?

Thanks!

The "Bungalows" are $250 and they are on Columbus Cove. Yes, they come with loungers. This is a pic from the website. We well be there next week and have one rented. I will be taking pictures and will post them when we return.

index42_zpsrsdcumhn.jpg