Navigator information please

I thought that all RCI solariums were indoor but I've just seen a picture with no roof. :eek: We are traveling from the UK in October and were planning to relax in the solarium but assumed it was indoors!!

Please can you let me know your favourite spots on Navigator especially if the solarium ends up being a miss.

There's a good chunk of the solarium in navigator that's sheltered - the centre is open but all sides are covered enough to lie out on. That's where we based ourselves on our baltic cruise, and the weather wasn't great.

All the Voyager class ships, which includes Navigator, have no roof over the pool area of the solarium. But there are plenty of sheltered loungers where you can relax and look out to sea and the hot tubs are covered as well.

Even the covered areas of the solarium would probably be too cold for me from Southampton in October but there is a nice big (indoor) whirlpool in the spa , there is also a single sex sauna and I think a steam room in the spa changing rooms.

Julie

There's a good chunk of the solarium in navigator that's sheltered - the centre is open but all sides are covered enough to lie out on. That's where we based ourselves on our baltic cruise, and the weather wasn't great.

What month was your baltic cruise?

June - but it was grey the whole way there and back (barring one afternoon) and in fact the ship was delayed due to stormy weather in Russia.

You might be pleasantly surprised with the weather in October.