Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

Why are you not in this picture?

I declined the invite. There were so many new riders that improved so much over the week that I didn't want to take a spot. I've done it before and even one it once, it's time to let others have the spotlight.

Besides, I'm Lisa's champ (or sometimes chump) and that is all that matters. :)

We were on Oasis last week in 1720. We were able to get lobster at chops at no charge. Our genie did tells us that we could use the thermal spa for 1 day no charge and do one fitness class. We did not take advantage of either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interesting, it must vary by ship. We did get free milkshakes at JR though. Very typical RC inconsistency. One night popcorn was free the another night it was for a fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by A&L_Ont

When is Uber going to launch their jet program? Sign me up ASAP.[emoji3]

d26b7e8ffb66a8951977121539da2fe6.jpg

On our way.

47e89832e5ed98c60261ec1fcf0fed14.jpg

The view from above.

ba7d7928cbcf2d12e867968648a8a727.jpg

21843de401dcadc7331e886ef6bee5e0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by A&L_Ont

Safe travels on your journey home.

We are currently at the annual car show to raise funds for a child in need. This year it is a young toddler with cancer.

DH has the 66 GTO show ready.

Hope for a trophy. But if not able to see old friends.

80 degrees sunny.

Later

Safe travels on your journey home.

We are currently at the annual car show to raise funds for a child in need. This year it is a young toddler with cancer.

DH has the 66 GTO show ready.

Hope for a trophy. But if not able to see old friends.

80 degrees sunny.

Later

I hope the show is a great success. There is a family and a young child who will benefit greatly from this. You couldn't have a better trophy than that. I am with you guys in spirit today. Having a unique or vintage vehicle is a great way to help others in one's own community. Kudo's to you and your car community.

My business is a major sponsor of a Prestigious Concours here in Ontario which benefits a major hospital in SW Ontario. I hope to never need or use their services but you never know what the future is.

Some of my next scopes will be Live from the 18th fairway of Cobble Beach. Check it out here at http://www.cobblebeachconcours.com

Edited by A&L_Ont

I hope the show is a great success. There is a family and a young child who will benefit greatly from this. You couldn't have a better trophy than that. I am with you guys in spirit today. Having a unique or vintage vehicle is a great way to help others in one's own community. Kudo's to you and your car community.

My business is a major sponsor of a Prestigious Concours here in Ontario which benefits a major hospital in SW Ontario. I hope to never need or use their services but you never know what the future is.

Some of my next scopes will be Live from the 18th fairway of Cobble Beach. Check it out here at http://www.cobblebeachconcours.com

What a great charity event. Looking forward to following your scope from there. Watched a bit of the Mechum Car Auction on TV yesterday. All I can say is WOW!! Love classic cars and car shows......especially when the proceeds go to a good cause.

Safe Travels home!

Thanks again Andrew for letting us tag along on another fabulous cruise!

Have a safe trip home! Sad that we miss you on Harmony by just a week. We get on Oct 16 and get off Nov 5th. Would have enjoyed meeting you and your family.

I do have a question if you don't mind, the hot tub, is it a true hot tub or is it like a bathtub that you need to fill each use?

Thanks and sending healing thoughts for your FIL

Edited by croosieloosie

I might also include how I am jealous of John and LaLa who might already be in their condo in Port Canaveral while I am still laying in bed. I would love to live that close to a port.

We all have our crosses to bear. Here goes Freedom back out tonight.

2c0f1afc7b610d300ee8e2cb06630f0c.jpg

8e3657753b6865758f0d51f58518cffc.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Andrew for bringing us along for another great cruise! Hope that you had an uneventful and safe journey back home.

We appreciate the time that you take to do the great reviews full of humor and great information, and for the fun periscopes! Looking forward to another virtual cruise with you guys in November on Harmony!! Unfortunately we won't be cruising on her until 2018. [emoji17] Cant wait to "see" her through your eyes.

We will say a prayer for your FIL, scary, especially when you are not there to help out. Hope that you have some family that were able to be there with your MIL to help her feel more at ease until you guys got back home.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are resting on our own bed at home and it feels so good. I will respond to posts tomorrow and fill you in on a few interesting occurrences along the way.

It's great to be home.

I just looked at your set sail day next year. We will actually be on Harmony a few weeks before you too. Just think of me as your court jester entertaining you until your embarkation day arrives. I love making these type of sacrifices. Just no virgins into volcanoes, unless it is a virgin daiquiri.:p

How can the week be over already. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for helping me get to six months, three weeks until my next cruise ...without sacrificing any daiquiris

A quick FIL update. He has been transferred to a full functioning hospital from a urgent care centre with does overnight procedures like he had. As it turns out he has a collapsed lung along with heavy fluid retention, nausea, insomnia and has barely eaten since Monday. I can honestly say we are heading home at the right time. Even with nightly FaceTime my MIL could use in person.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Glad you are home safe and sound, and your FIL has been moved to a full functioning hospital where he can get the care he needs. Hope he is feeling better and back on his feet soon.

I just noticed that you sail on Harmony the day before we get back from our Oasis cruise. I'm afraid I'll miss boarding on Harmony, so I'll have to catch up with you at the first port on that sailing. I haven't looked at what itinerary you are doing, but if you start with Cozumel, I could just miss boarding Oasis and wait for you there! :p :D

Safe travels Andrew and family.:)

Thanks Bob, I'm glad you joined us.

What a great charity event. Looking forward to following your scope from there. Watched a bit of the Mechum Car Auction on TV yesterday. All I can say is WOW!! Love classic cars and car shows......especially when the proceeds go to a good cause.

Safe Travels home!

I'm a cruise nut. On the ship or in a car. If goes to a good cause I'm in even more.

Thank you for a wonderful cruise (and we haven't been on a non-wonderful one, yet, virtual or otherwise :))!

Safe travels home, and best wishes to your FIL.

Thanks for the well wishes and joining us.

Thanks again Andrew for letting us tag along on another fabulous cruise!

Have a safe trip home! Sad that we miss you on Harmony by just a week. We get on Oct 16 and get off Nov 5th. Would have enjoyed meeting you and your family.

I do have a question if you don't mind, the hot tub, is it a true hot tub or is it like a bathtub that you need to fill each use?

Thanks and sending healing thoughts for your FIL

That's unfortunate that our paths won't cross. I always say "there is always another cruise". Enjoy your sailing.

Yes, the hot tub stayed hot. We left the cover off and it stayed at approximately 110F or 40C. It was never drained the entire time we were on the ship. I hope this helps.

We all have our crosses to bear. Here goes Freedom back out tonight.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think I could bear that cross, or give it a college try.[emoji12][emoji6]

Thanks Andrew for bringing us along for another great cruise! Hope that you had an uneventful and safe journey back home.

We appreciate the time that you take to do the great reviews full of humor and great information, and for the fun periscopes! Looking forward to another virtual cruise with you guys in November on Harmony!! Unfortunately we won't be cruising on her until 2018. [emoji17] Cant wait to "see" her through your eyes.

We will say a prayer for your FIL, scary, especially when you are not there to help out. Hope that you have some family that were able to be there with your MIL to help her feel more at ease until you guys got back home.

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you. It is fun to do a live review to bring others along. Hopefully you can survive the long wait until Harmony.

How can the week be over already. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for helping me get to six months, three weeks until my next cruise ...without sacrificing any daiquiris

I am here to help and entertain. It doesn't sound like you are counting the time at all.[emoji23][emoji6]

We are off to visit my FIL after lunch for a quick visit. He was actually eating a little something this morning, the first time in a week. Hopefully it stayed in him. It sounds like he slept a bit last night as well.

Laundry is done. Yard work is completed. Grocery shopping is completed.

We found a couple of items in our bags on our return trip. We found this is Owen's suitcase in the ziplock bag which contained NyQuil.

3776ca5e096129c424211e5239f4fe2d.jpg

We also brought a few shells home. You might remember this one Lisa and Owen found at Labadee while snorkelling.

397ff192495576e9012475127ce934d0.jpg

When Lisa took the shells out of their zip lock she gave a startled response. We had a stowaway join us from Labadee.

d52b80f80aa8c383c03751eb2bfb132e.jpg

It was no longer alive but it made its way from Barefoot each, to our cabin, all the way to Canada. Maybe it helped Maureen's starfish escape from the hot tub. The ultimate sacrifice.

It definitely stunk, I can only imagine what a starfish would have smelled like after 3 days. Thankfully it's smell was contained in the zip lock, so it could have been much worse.

Edited by A&L_Ont