Onboard Majesty today

My fiancé and I just boarded the Majesty for 3-night Bahamas. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

Arrived at the port around 11:30 and were on the ship at 11:50. Windjammer was pretty calm, best service I have experienced in a royal buffet. Yes the ship is older (I'm used to Voyager class and Vision class) but she is in great shape, perfect for a fun weekend away, and the crew so far has been exceptional. Rooms ready promptly before 1. No waiting at the bars. Luggage delivered at 1:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will follow you on Monday. Can you tell me what the Compass Deli is like is you have a chance to check it out? Also let us know about the movement of the ship as this storm gets closer to you. Is it rough out?

Edited by Reijo

Thanks for the offer to answer questions. I have been wondering whether (and if so, how) a suite guest can reserve a cabana in the Island Oasis section of CocoCay in advance of the cruise without a concierge on board. Hope you have a great cruise!

Edited by kccrzr

My fiancé and I just boarded the Majesty for 3-night Bahamas. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer.

Arrived at the port around 11:30 and were on the ship at 11:50. Windjammer was pretty calm, best service I have experienced in a royal buffet. Yes the ship is older (I'm used to Voyager class and Vision class) but she is in great shape, perfect for a fun weekend away, and the crew so far has been exceptional. Rooms ready promptly before 1. No waiting at the bars. Luggage delivered at 1:30.

Have fun- I have some friends that boarded today as well

Say "hi" to Kathy and Dennis from us. ;) :D

Would you be able to post the compasses? Thank you.

The Compass Deli had soups, salad bar, Cuban Sandwiches, Veggie Portabello Sandwiches, 3 cheese paninis, roast beef sandwiches, tuna salad, egg salad and several other sandwiches-can't remember them all. Drinks were lemonade and water and you could purchase cans of soda. There were also chocolate chip cookies.

We will follow you on Monday. Can you tell me what the Compass Deli is like is you have a chance to check it out? Also let us know about the movement of the ship as this storm gets closer to you. Is it rough out?

The Compass Deli was a cross between Park Cafe and Cafe Promenade with a more limited selection. There were some cold sandwiches as well as some pressed sandwiches (Cuban was great) along with soups and a salad bar.

We actually escaped any bad weather. Except for some light showers in Nassau it was blue skys and sunshine. With Majesty being an older ship I was expecting to feel the movement more the first night crossing to the Bahamas (leaving PC is always rough) but honestly it wasn't too bad.

We'll be sailing her in a month. Can you tell me if she has access on the cabin TVs to your portfolio information? Also, does she have freestyle soda machines and if so, how many? And if you have a chance to post the cruise compasses to, that would be great.

Thanx,

Erika

Thank you for answering questions!

1. Is the internet really "free"?

2. Are they offering Mixology, beer tasting, wine tasting, etc classes?

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Unfortunately the internet is not free unless you were one of the reservations grandfathered in on the original promotion. It was $12.99 per day for regular internet and $17.99 per day for streaming.

The only drink class I saw was a mojito seminar at Boleros on Nassau day.

We'll be sailing her in a month. Can you tell me if she has access on the cabin TVs to your portfolio information? Also, does she have freestyle soda machines and if so, how many? And if you have a chance to post the cruise compasses to, that would be great.

Thanx,

Erika

The cabin TVs do not have access to portfolio information but the line at Guest Relations was surprisingly manageable.

She has 2 freestyle machines on deck 12 by Sorrentos.