drinks that will have less of a hit on my waist size

fragilek

Bring a mio liquid water enhancer of your favorite flavor and ask for vodka and club soda or vodka martini and squeeze some in the drink... 0calories, 0 sugar and So yummy!! You can't even taste the alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is what I was going to suggest! I order vodka and soda, then put in a squirt of cherry or lemon water enhancer! Those tiny bottles are easy to carry around. And they are sugar free.

Bring a mio liquid water enhancer of your favorite flavor and ask for vodka and club soda or vodka martini and squeeze some in the drink... 0calories, 0 sugar and So yummy!! You can't even taste the alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This - right here. I drink vodka rocks with slice of lime regularly (and Ketel One but when I want a "fruity" cocktail, I go for vodka, soda water and a squeeze of a various Mio or Dasani or Crystal Lite water enhancers.... Dasani had a coconut pineapple one that tastes remarkably like a pina colada without any sugar! The strawberry lemonade is quite good too. And lots of orher flavors between all the different brands. They're very small, easily portable and no sugar - great for those who have to (or choose to) eat low carb/low sugar.... And for those looking for gluten free, Ciroc and Belvedere are both excellent and both gluten free (Ciroc is from grapes and Belvedere from rye).... There's other options too..

Edited by reedprincess