Paid overnight parking in Lahaina Maui

binbali

There are probably 5 parking areas within walking distance of the place where the tenders drop you (you don't dock in Lahaina). There rules for each are different. Most will be free overnight, but I don't want to led you astray and promise one or another definitely will be free. You just need to check out the various areas. Getting a map would be helpful.

The town itself is relatively small, so being "within walking distance" is not difficult.

Click on this link for an aerial view of the Lahaina Harbor area & parking information although it doesn't discuss overnight parking.

http://lahainatown.com/lahaina-harbor-map.php

Lahaina Harbor Parking

There are several lots within walking distance to Lahaina Harbor. We suggest spending the $5-$10 to park your car in an lot with all day parking if you plan on enjoying one of the many tours available that depart here. While there are a number of free parking spots available, they fill up fast and most are limited to somewhere between half an hour and 2 hours.

Lahaina Center, Whaler's Village and Wharf Cinema Center offer free parking with validation, usually in the form of purchasing something from one of the surrounding businesses.

Available lots are located in several places in Lahaina Town, including:

Dickenson Street between Wainee and Luakini

Front Street between Papalaua and Lahainaluna

Luakini Street near the intersection of Lahainaluna Road and another near the intersection of Prison Street

Lahainaluna Road between Wainee and Front Street

505 Front Street Shopping Center underground lot

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 2 weeks later...
Its been a long time since I had to do this, but, as previously pointed out, there are several paid lots in the downtown area. I parked in the one in back of Burger King, it was $10 to park overnight

Unfortunately, the Lahaina Burger King location has gone out of business.

Edited by Silver Sweethearts

• 3 weeks later...
We parked at the airport overnight for i believe $12 and took the Rental car (Thrifty) Shuttle back the boat in the evening and park to the airport in the morning. It was easy and the car was secure.

It's a few dollars more...$15 for 5 to 24 hours.

It's a few dollars more...$15 for 5 to 24 hours.

Correct me if I am wrong but don't the rental car shuttles stop running at 5pm? Also our experience with them is they will limit seating to drivers only if there are a lot of people waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

We only had an issue with the number of folks on a shuttle one time. There was only one seat and 2 folks needed to get on. I sat in my husbands lap so the 2 folks could get on. I never heard the shuttle drivers say "drivers only".

Not sure when the last shuttle is, but I am pretty sure it is after 5pm.