Repeat Cruisers-Siver or Above

Cruisermann

Anyone have a guess as to what percentage of Regent cruisers are repeat travelers? What proportion are Silver or above? I assume it varies by itinerary but that would be interesting to know as well.

I've not been onboard for four years now, but in my experience, a majority of passengers are repeaters, sometimes a huge majority. And a large portion of that group are Silver or above. When you get right down to the Titanium group, not so many! ;) This is all based on the Seven Seas Society parties.

Generally, the longest itineraries have the most silver and above Regent customers. I suspect that the fewest number of repeat customers are on Alaska cruises. On most of our cruises (again, with the exception of Alaska and maybe the Caribbean) have 60-80% repeat customers (most silver and above). Recent Explorer sailings have been even higher.

We prefer sailings with at least 50% repeat customers -- it seems that the balance works well.

As other posters have noted, the number of passengers who are Silver and above varies widely. I've had cruises with about 100 passengers Silver and above all the way to my Cape Town to Singapore cruise last December in which all 675 passengers were Silver and above due to the fact that the cruise was longer than 20 nights.

Don't know but to corporate it doesn't matter. They hosed most Ti members in favor of TAs; and a frequent commentator.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Okay, Emperor....you've got this platinum confused here. 🤔 Or did I just have a little too much wine this afternoon?

Okay, Emperor....you've got this platinum confused here. 🤔 Or did I just have a little too much wine this afternoon?

I was doing a poor job of not answering the question while trying to hint that overall Regent doesn't seem to care for their bread and butter passengers (eg: most Tis not being on the dog and pony show cruise of the Explorer).

However I was surprised at the number of silver/gold cards I saw on the Explorers "Inaugural" cruise.

I've not been onboard for four years now, but in my experience, a majority of passengers are repeaters, sometimes a huge majority. And a large portion of that group are Silver or above. When you get right down to the Titanium group, not so many! ;) This is all based on the Seven Seas Society parties.

I am gold and never attended one of those parties on board. Drinks are free everywhere anyways. LOL

I am gold and never attended one of those parties on board. Drinks are free everywhere anyways. LOL

Personally, we always go to the party. We enjoy hearing the facts and figures. We are going on our 7th regent cruise in January and I'm sure we will go again😉.

I too enjoy those parties, but then now that we're Gold, we have a choice of parties. But I like the big one better, unless the smaller one is really special (can't remember actually going to one.)

While we enjoy the "smaller" Gold and above events, I've learned that the Seven Seas Society cocktail party has the good caviar- not typically the Gold and above. event. Also, when there are a lot of Gold and above passengers on a cruise, Regent has to put on a performance in the theater. We prefer the more intimate events (although we do go to the Seven Seas Society cocktail party long enough to have caviar and champagne).