How similar is Regatta to Azamara Quest?

mafig

The shops are awful. Paltry selection and very overpriced. We constantly comment about it

If ur obc is not refundable check out the merchandise and cosmetics in the canyon ranch spa. You can also buy the same bathrobes used in the suites if you ask. They are not out for sale. I think they were 175 and if luggage space is no problem they are divine

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are 2 shops on the R ship & 3 ( I think) on the O class ships

R ships have clothing/handbags/sundries the other is jewelry & perfume/creams etc.. a small section

O class have a larger jewelry shop, one with clothing, one with handbags & cosmetics/perfumes

there is always the spa to spend OBC

I think the bathrobes were 2 for $50 & 1 pr a slippers thrown in or maybe it was 2/$100 this was last May so I could be wrong on the price

Edited by LHT28

There are two different bathrobes. The ones in the shop are the ones in the non suite cabins. It is a basic kimono style terry robe below knee length. The more luxurious ones are those they provide to suite guests. They are full length plush velour/terry with shawl collar and wide cuffs. They are worth every penny. You have to ask if they have them available for sale. They are not regularly offered in the shops. Imo great use of non refundable obc

Edited by bitob

There are two different bathrobes. The ones in the shop are the ones in the non suite cabins. It is a basic kimono style terry robe below knee length. The more luxurious ones are those they provide to suite guests. They are full length plush velour/terry with shawl collar and wide cuffs. They are worth every penny. You have to ask if they have them available for sale. They are not regularly offered in the shops. Imo great use of non refundable obc

Thanks for that information

not all of us book suites so would never have known

Edited by LHT28

If they sell a really plush bathrobe for under $200, I would happily buy one! Hope I remember to ask for it in the shop. We have pre-pay gratuities and $900 onboard credit. My DH and I do not drink that much, but I do think we will be spending close to $400 on our seven day cruise for the one or two drinks a day that we will have in the evenings. It still leaves me with quite a bit to spend in the shops or at the spa. I am really hoping that they happen to carry my perfume, Tresore by Lancôme.

If they sell a really plush bathrobe for under $200, I would happily buy one! Hope I remember to ask for it in the shop. We have pre-pay gratuities and $900 onboard credit. My DH and I do not drink that much, but I do think we will be spending close to $400 on our seven day cruise for the one or two drinks a day that we will have in the evenings. It still leaves me with quite a bit to spend in the shops or at the spa. I am really hoping that they happen to carry my perfume, Tresore by Lancôme.

You can also use some of your OBC for shore excursions if you wish.