Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Tried to get an update on Australia bookings a few minutes ago from the C&A rep, no luck they are clueless, UGH.

My TA is suppose to be checking daily, I guess I will too as of next week.

Belinda

I haven't been on here in awhile. :D According to the RC site the 2018-2019 Australian cruises are supposed to post this week! What is going on? ? ? :o

Tried to get an update on Australia bookings a few minutes ago from the C&A rep, no luck they are clueless, UGH.

My TA is suppose to be checking daily, I guess I will too as of next week.

Belinda

I called by the Next Cruise desk yesterday on Navigator to ask about Australia - They told me they are due to be released 12th April

The Australia/New Zealand release keep changing, anyone know why?

First it was 3rd April

Then it was 10 April

Then it was 12 April

Now it's TBD.

I'm hanging out to book the Sydney to Honolulu or reverse again.

Anyone know the hold up? Are they possibly changing ships down this way?

At the moment our season has Voyager, Explorer, Radiance and Ovation.

Edited by MAS2017

The Australia/New Zealand release keep changing, anyone know why?

First it was 3rd April

Then it was 10 April

Then it was 12 April

Now it's TBD.

I'm hanging out to book the Sydney to Honolulu or reverse again.

Anyone know the hold up? Are they possibly changing ships down this way?

At the moment our season has Voyager, Explorer, Radiance and Ovation.

I know there has been a bit of chatter on possible changes to the ships, I am going to book the TP regardless and take my chances.

I am going to call everyday starting on the 12th, they'll be sick and tired of me...lol

Thanks for posting the updated deployment sheet.

Belinda

I know there has been a bit of chatter on possible changes to the ships, I am going to book the TP regardless and take my chances.

I am going to call everyday starting on the 12th, they'll be sick and tired of me...lol

Thanks for posting the updated deployment sheet.

Belinda

Oooooh.... what have you heard about the ship changes?

Yea I'm definitely booking the TP one once available. I want the one that goes via Bora Bora, have done it on Rhapsody and Radiance so hope they change to a bigger ship like Voyager/Explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well went ahead and booked!

The worst that can happen is I will get some OBC and book something else!

And managed to get corner aft junior suite 8096 so am well chuffed!

Guess we will look at a couple 2019 cruises and like you, worst case we will get a piece of that obc. It paid off last year when we booked a Brilliance cruise that we suspected would be chartered.

Guess we will look at a couple 2019 cruises and like you, worst case we will get a piece of that obc. It paid off last year when we booked a Brilliance cruise that we suspected would be chartered.

I hope if they do sell the ship it doesn't mean they will be dropping Venice as an embarkation port. We plan to stay on Venice for a few days in advance then pick up the cruise in June 2018 - that will do really scupper our plans!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Super gutted. It's hard enough trying to check the RC website AND this thread each and every single day, multiple times a day, trying to keep an eye on this. Doing it for an indeterminate amount of time is just exhausting.

Super gutted. It's hard enough trying to check the RC website AND this thread each and every single day, multiple times a day, trying to keep an eye on this. Doing it for an indeterminate amount of time is just exhausting.

I'm over it....It is the same thing every year.

Delays after delays.

They have a year to get their plans in place but still can't get their act together.

Oooooh.... what have you heard about the ship changes?

Yea I'm definitely booking the TP one once available. I want the one that goes via Bora Bora, have done it on Rhapsody and Radiance so hope they change to a bigger ship like Voyager/Explorer.

Ooh, now that sounds interesting! 🌴

Royal Caribbean seem to be increasing cruises from Sydney in October 2018. Radiance and Voyager are the names used for the bookings. Already on sale from Sydney in October and November 2018 are music charters on Radiance.

Voyager normally arrives Sydney early November with Explorer a few days later.

The Hong Kong and Sydney Port booking October 2018, April 2019 and May 2019 contradict each other with the name Voyager of the Seas.

Maybe this has something to do with the hold on deployment release in Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Caribbean seem to be increasing cruises from Sydney in October 2018. Radiance and Voyager are the names used for the bookings. Already on sale from Sydney in October and November 2018 are music charters on Radiance.

The Hong Kong and Sydney Port booking October 2018, April 2019 and May 2019 contradict each other with the name Voyager of the Seas.

Maybe this has something to do with the hold on deployment release in Australia.

It would be great if RCI offered some more interesting itineraries to include the Great Barrier Reef. We have a cruise booked next year from Sydney to Snfapore but I am probably going to cancel as RCI has dropped Port Douglas from the itinerary and there are now very few port stops on a 14 night cruise.

It would be great if RCI offered some more interesting itineraries to include the Great Barrier Reef. We have a cruise booked next year from Sydney to Snfapore but I am probably going to cancel as RCI has dropped Port Douglas from the itinerary and there are now very few port stops on a 14 night cruise.

I'm doing that one in 10 days, shame they're dropping a port. Have a look at the Sydney to Singapore on Ovation, it does similar ports and also includes Malaysia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fingers crossed for another ship coming down here ;) Legend was never staying it was obvious from her condition on the first repo down from Hong Kong that she was headed for a new owner, perhaps they will consider sending Grandeur, Empress, Mariner or something else.... guess all will be revealed one day :ship::p