Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Of course she meant the Vision. [emoji6]

The next cruise people on Radiance stayed up all night just to book us all.

[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Didn't hear as much buzz on the PC cruises onboard as we have on the Mariner repo.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Wow on the Panama sailing aboard Vision.

Nov 13 - inside 3664, ocean 4364, balcony 5119

Nov 29 - inside 3259, ocean 3959, balcony 4913

The price isn't really too bad when you think that it is a 16 day sailing!

Nov 13 - inside $3664 or $229 per day or $1,603 for seven day!

ocean 4364, or $272.72 per day or $1,909.25 for seven days!

balcony 5119 or 400 per day or $2.800 for seven days

Nov 29 - inside 3259 or $203.68 per day or $1,425.81 for seven days!

ocean 3959 or $247.43 per day or $1,732.03 for seven days!

balcony 4913 or $307.06 per day or $2,149.44 for seven days!

More expensive? YES but think where you are going!

I have checked daily all week and NOTHING was showing on the PC cruise! ! ! Tonight I went AGAIN to the site FINALLY the PC cruises was there! ! ! All the Suites and Balconies are booked! :mad: NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! ! ! :eek: :( :o :mad:

I have checked daily all week and NOTHING was showing on the PC cruise! ! ! Tonight I went AGAIN to the site FINALLY the PC cruises was there! ! ! All the Suites and Balconies are booked! :mad: NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! ! ! :eek: :( :o :mad:

How are you searching to find this online? I tried by date and repositioning and it does not come up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

I am pretty sure those are the prices per cabin not per person.

Unfortunately not as many Balcony cabins on this ship, lot of demand and they been available for about whole 24 hrs already...

I am interested in the Global Odyssey SIN to DUBAI, my TA said it will be more of an Asian immersion cruise. Is that true?

Definitely not. I think you can count on there being very few Asians on that cruise. We cruised the repositioning on Mariner from Shanghai to Singapore last October and the overwhelming majority were non-Asian. It was just like any other cruise.

Definitely not. I think you can count on there being very few Asians on that cruise. We cruised the repositioning on Mariner from Shanghai to Singapore last October and the overwhelming majority were non-Asian. It was just like any other cruise.

Interesting....We have done the Singapore to Shanghai on Mariner and the majority onboard was Asian.

Wow on the Panama sailing aboard Vision.

Nov 13 - inside 3664, ocean 4364, balcony 5119

Nov 29 - inside 3259, ocean 3959, balcony 4913

Yeah, very expensive IMHO, more expensive then other Panama Canal sailings provided by other cruise lines.

Inside between 3200 and 3600 $, you get a balcony stateroom with other lines (Princess, HAl, NCL) on similar sailings, with IMHO far better ships... :eek:

I am happy that RCCL returns to Panama Canal sailings, but IMHO the prices are outrageous for such a cruise - IMHO RCCL is also charging the happiness of loyal cruisers having Vision back in Panama Canal...

Yeah, very expensive IMHO, more expensive then other Panama Canal sailings provided by other cruise lines.

Inside between 3200 and 3600 $, you get a balcony stateroom with other lines (Princess, HAl, NCL) on similar sailings, with IMHO far better ships... :eek:

I am happy that RCCL returns to Panama Canal sailings, but IMHO the prices are outrageous for such a cruise - IMHO RCCL is also charging the happiness of loyal cruisers having Vision back in Panama Canal...

We were on the last EB Jewel sailing in 2015 through the canal in a balcony and paid $4,724 total - including pre-paid gratuities and cruise line insurance. I would not pay $5,000 and up for any cabin on the Vision, especially for the base fare.. I would look at NCL or Princess first. I am Loyal to Royal, but I can be (and have been) bought!:*

Vision's winter 2018-2019 sailings from New Orleans are available on the website. I haven't followed whether they went up at the same time as PC. Mostly Bahamas and Key West with a few Cozumel etc. thrown in. Prices are good.

Vision's winter 2018-2019 sailings from New Orleans are available on the website. I haven't followed whether they went up at the same time as PC. Mostly Bahamas and Key West with a few Cozumel etc. thrown in. Prices are good.

LOVE NOLA for pre-cruise! Yes they went up when the others did. It's less than 8 hours. We can drive!!

Looks like due to a late deployment, other destinations are at there berth capacity or is it they are trying to compliment the Liberty by trying to go to different destinations than a ship sailing in the same region. If only we could get into the minds of the deployment analysts

Plus I'm sure it's nice to be able to drive to a port to go to the Bahamas rather to always have to fly Florida. I wouldn't have minded when I use to live in Tennessee

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Vision's leaving Texas? :mad:

What are they going to bring here to replace her? I was so looking forward to taking 4 and 5 day cruises on RC out of Galveston.:(

enchantment to galveston. vision to new orleans after two panama cruises.

Interesting....We have done the Singapore to Shanghai on Mariner and the majority onboard was Asian.

Yes, but this is a repositioning cruise. Totally different to the normal Asian cruises.

Balcony on both November 18 Panama cruises are coming up as sold out. Could that be possible already or a glitch? They show a price but when you select the balcony category a message comes up as no balconies available.

Balcony on both November 18 Panama cruises are coming up as sold out. Could that be possible already or a glitch? They show a price but when you select the balcony category a message comes up as no balconies available.

People have already reported suites gone, so it would not surprise me that balconies would be next to sell out.

I'm also guessing it's a glitch. Call and ask. Someone also said (elsewhere) there might be a JS or two still available.

There are lots of balconies available but none for 2 people. There really aren't many two person balconies on this ship. Apparently the 3 person ones aren't yet open for booking for two. I have seen several posts where folks have called and been put on a wait list so I guess you can't even get one if you call. I booked through Crown and Anchor and was told I got one of the last two available.

There are lots of balconies available but none for 2 people. There really aren't many two person balconies on this ship. Apparently the 3 person ones aren't yet open for booking for two. I have seen several posts where folks have called and been put on a wait list so I guess you can't even get one if you call. I booked through Crown and Anchor and was told I got one of the last two available.

I found this to be true with the JS on opening morning too. I was on the phone at 8:30 (Miami time) and was told that there were J4 available for 2 but not J3. I was looking for an aft balcony and 5 out of the 7 aft JS on deck 8 are J3 (3/4 occupancy). I then asked about aft balcony cabins. Of the 9 aft cabins on deck 7 three are 4B (2 occupancy) and 6 are 3B (3/4 occupancy).

Today there are 25 3B and 15 1B cabins on deck 7 available.....including one on the aft but they are all for 3/4 person occupancy. Cat 1B is $200pp more than 3B. With this change in categorization in addition to making it harder to book it's also making it harder to change cabin location as there are 2, or more, categories with different pricing for JS and Balconies. If, and when, they release the 3B and 1B cabins the price will be much higher than it was on opening day.

Was on the phone with Royal on Friday afternoon when the cruise opened for booking. Did the west bound cruise first and got a JS, then we started to work on the east bound leg. I really did not think there would be much chance of getting the same cabin for the return and that was correct. Told the agent to book a balcony and that is when he said they were all gone coming back! Had to settle for the WW package... that's a window cabin and the waitlist for balcony or JS.