Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

No, I think it has one port stop at Malaga but otherwise is as you say, 9 days across the ocean.

Thank you I do not think 9 days without stopping is for us I think our tolerance is 5/6 days oh well I guess we will not be booking this.

Not doing Symphony....been there done that with Harmony last year.

Smaller ships are more in our wheel house. We'll be looking for Vision, Rhapsody or Serenade.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Not a problem. We typically always have a couple of cruises booked. Actually, I believe that we sailed the Serenade out of NOLA not long ago....great ship. Anyway, I am confident that we will eventually become Shipmates!

Anyone seeing Europe may 2018 to Apr 2019? All I can see for the Rhapsody is 2017[emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm not and I've been checking every few minutes for the last hour.

10729 booked on 7/1/18 Symphony...WOOT WOOT! $3316 for 2, for those that are curios. Rooms that I was quoted ranged from $2556 for Interior to $3756 for Ext Balcony. Large OV was $2956. Didn't ask for any of the plush pads most on here drool over as they are out of my budget. ;-) Can't wait!!!!

FYI......I was finally able to get all the way to the credit card page to pay. Cabin 7560 ocean balcony $2153 before taxes and fees.

Just let it go....

On the Symphony? Did I not just see you were not booking on it or did you find another ship booking anew?

On the Symphony? Did I not just see you were not booking on it or did you find another ship booking anew?

No....not going on Symphony

Just getting in some practice....

Whoops, I meant, "crafty". Did you run into the same thing I did where you can't see a deck plan, only a rough idea as to whether the stateroom would be near the bow, stern, or middle of the ship?

Yep...

I had Harmony's deck plans on another tab...

Just waiting for another ship.....

Yes, same here; doesn't seem like there are too many of us left on here. We did this once before last year and got on at 11:30 pm local time (Central). I'm trying to remember if that was late on a Tuesday night or Wednesday night...will have to look it up as I may be wasting my time here this evening.

Morning.

When are all the other sailings due to be released?

Checked out the prices for Symphony and I'm not tempted. Whilst the thought of a new ship is appealing, personally I'll take a better deal with a better itinerary on one of the older ladies.

Hi,

Sorry this is the first time I'm looking to cruise in 2018 so please excuse me if I'm asking a question that's been asked a hundred times! Does anybody know if the Independence of the Seas - Fort Lauderdale to Southampton that's leaving on the 13th April 2017 will have a similar sail in April of 2018?

Thanks