Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Just called and got told no on Mediterranean just yet. Said would be on the 23rd. I asked about all in general, but then also specifically Jewel. Called the reg number trying the C and A number now.

Will open for Crown & Anchor tomorrow afternoon. See my prior posts above.

Just called and got told no on Mediterranean just yet. Said would be on the 23rd. I asked about all in general, but then also specifically Jewel. Called the reg number trying the C and A number now.

I'd suggest that you call back because if I wished to book the Vision, I could have! Just saying!

Looks like the only chances for the Reykjavik stop on a TA would be on either the Serenade In August or the Brilliance in September unless someone is seeing something I am not? Wish they'd listed the TA's for these ships.

Looks like the only chances for the Reykjavik stop on a TA would be on either the Serenade In August or the Brilliance in September unless someone is seeing something I am not? Wish they'd listed the TA's for these ships.

they didn't list the TAs for some Odd reason :rolleyes:

I'd suggest that you call back because if I wished to book the Vision, I could have! Just saying!

Just called and no dice on booking the Vision. The rep acted like he could book it and took all my information, but then put me on hold, came back, and said it's not opened yet.

Called the D+ desk, checked 3 cruises on Rhapsody and Jewel and was told none were available for booking. The agent checked with her supervisor, also.

Too weird. I just did the same exact thing and was told not available and no idea when it would be available. I wonder if one call center has it open and the other does not. I tried the cruise I was looking at + ones on Jewel and Rhapsody and no luck.

I've noticed that some of the cruise itineraries on the flyers say they'll be stopping in Ephesus. Since they cancelled all stops there this year, anyone think they might be doing that again or have they decided it's "safe" to go back there?

Thankyou Cruiseboy.

Oh dear. Feeling slightly underwhelmed by those but I have yet to see the pricing so will wait till tomorrow to see if I can be persuaded. Lots of choice of alternative cruises from the UK in 2018 so I migh be tempted to look elsewhere next year.

I live in the UK so not really feeling the need to sail round it. And Indy and Nav again from Southampton with the same old summer itineraries yet again. And why is Rhapsody sailing the Med in December??? Not the best time of the year to sail the Med!