Benefits of Junior Suite on Granduer

2sisterscruz

What perks/benefits, aside from the larger room and balcony, come with reserving a Junior Suite aboard the Granduer?

Bathtub

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card

Edited by clarea

What perks/benefits, aside from the larger room and balcony, come with reserving a Junior Suite aboard the Granduer?

Double points.....if it matters to you.

Real Shampoo

Coffee maker

Silver Card - but it's only for bragging rights

On some ships, you can eat dinner in a suites only restaurant.

It's basically a bigger room. The perks that come with it are meh. Extra points are nice, but you are often paying a lot more, and I don't think that's a reason for booking them.

All that being said, I love them. The other rooms seem so small, especially the bathrooms.

There is one more "perk". You'll likely get an invitation to an event where they explain to you all the benefits of booking a grand suite or above. There are better ways to get a free drink. ;-)
In all our cruises have never heard of this "event" CK?.........K.O.

There is one more "perk". You'll likely get an invitation to an event where they explain to you all the benefits of booking a grand suite or above. There are better ways to get a free drink. ;-)

We have had a JS a few times but never had this. :confused:

A bigger room, embarking with suites and a bath tub are the things I remember. [extra points were nice since we were near the next level]

Nope, never and we stay almost exclusively in JS's. Other than a couple of balconies and 3 or so GS, the rest are JS. Never, ever received any invite like that.

One of the main reasons, besides the space and storage is the tub. I hate the tube showers in other cabins.