Pinnacle club membership question

If everything goes according to plan, we will have 704 points at the end of our 11-26-2017 Oasis cruise.

What can we expect when we turn Pinnacle on this cruise? We are sailing in a Crown Loft and are aware of the Sky Class benefits.

Thank you

If everything goes according to plan, we will have 704 points at the end of our 11-26-2017 Oasis cruise.

What can we expect when we turn Pinnacle on this cruise? We are sailing in a Crown Loft and are aware of the Sky Class benefits.

Thank you

Most likely a recognition at the Top Tier party. Cannot think of a PC perk beyond what you would already have in Sky Class.

When one is a P and sailing in a suite on say Oasis, does one get the SeaPass card color that goes with P status or cabin?

When in a JS (Sea class), the guests get a white card, which is the color for PC. Don't know what happens for Sky and Star class.

How young can you be to be a Pineapple ?

Trouble

I would say 11 months old.

My understanding would be that Pinnacle must be achieved by the individual,

but a parent could confer their Diamond Plus status to the child.

So some diamond plus parents could have a child and then sail in a

JS or above for the next 350 days the child would be a Pinnacle.

Thank you

Congratulations on your soon-to-get Pinnacle status. In April of this year while on the Oasis, a couple reached the Pinnacle Club level and were recognized during the top tier C&A event party (ship stern - aqua theater pool).

You have to be at least 6 months + 700 days. :D :D :D

I stand corrected. At least a year and a half.

Or the parents could get TWO junior suites with a connecting door, put the baby in the JS as a solo passenger, and the baby would get 3 points per night. Then the baby would minimally have to be 6 months + 233 days.

;)

You are making an incorrect assumption. The parents could be cruising for the first time. They take their six month old baby on 700 nights of cruising in a regular cabin or 350 nights in a suite. (JS or higher in this case). They would all make Pinnacle at the same time. It has nothing to do with the beginning status of the parents.

When one is a P and sailing in a suite on say Oasis, does one get the SeaPass card color that goes with P status or cabin?

We were in a GS on Anthem a few times and only once we received the maroon color Sea Pass, the other times we were in a GS, our Sea Pass was white. In a JS, our Sea Pass is white and not turquoise like other "Sea" guests.

We were in a GS on Anthem a few times and only once we received the maroon color Sea Pass, the other times we were in a GS, our Sea Pass was white. In a JS, our Sea Pass is white and not turquoise like other "Sea" guests.

Pinnacle friends on July 30 Allure cruise received the light blue sea pass card not the gold card they were used to receiving.

Gold card is typically for full Suite guests except on the ships with Star Class. Not sure what color PC receive.

PC receives a gold colored card except on Oasis and Quantum class where they receive a white card.

PC receives a gold colored card except on Oasis and Quantum class where they receive a white card.

Thanks for the info. I did not know this. We've only noticed the Gold Name Tags worn by some members of PC.

I need to ask baby brother what color sea pass they had on Allure as they were in Star Class (Black) and PC (White).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums