Prices of photographs

passy

Hi, can anyone please tell me the prices to buy pictures from the ships photographer on Regal and Royal, and can you buy them in digital format?

Many thanks!

Unless the price has gone up they do have a package for $150 for all pictures taken. For another $20 you get a USB with all the digital pictures saved.

Hi, can anyone please tell me the prices to buy pictures from the ships photographer on Regal and Royal, and can you buy them in digital format?

Many thanks!

The one we got on our January cruise was 24.95. Package deals are available as is a digital option.

one thing to think about, what colors are in your clothing. my hair has blue and teal, and all of our pictures were weird because they green screen and couldn't correct for my hair, it turned white in spots. i believe outfits would have the same issue. just mentioning so if you plan on picture, you plan your outfits appropriately.

Many thanks!

One picture is $25.00. We were offered a deal that for x number of pictures bought, a USB with the ship design will be given and they can put the pictures on it. Sorry I forgot the number of pictures needed since we didn't get the deal.

One picture is $25.00. We were offered a deal that for x number of pictures bought, a USB with the ship design will be given and they can put the pictures on it. Sorry I forgot the number of pictures needed since we didn't get the deal.

I've got an Embarkation Package for AUD$50 which IIRC has 2 Embarkation photos and the ship's name. My 1st cruise, so I'm not yet the most reliable source of information.

At the exchange rate I'm getting-Personalizer shows I must pay AUD$31.25 to get USD$25, I need to allow for AUD$31.25 per photo then. It's a 3 night repositioning cruise, so no Formal nights, and not sure about additional photos. Am having a Portrait Sitting, but not sure if I'll buy it this trip. I will ask about the pricing "For Future Budgeting Reference" though. Knowledge is easily carried in my memory, and Cruise Critic is a MARVELLOUS REFERENCE SOURCE! Like my own personal library available any time I want to log on, with posters having an uncanny talent for providing the VERY information I wanted to know! Seems to happen EVERY time I log onto Cruise Critic, someone has posted some useful information.

We were on the Emerald for four weeks in August of this year. Although we didn't take advantage of it, yes, there was package offered for unlimited photos of yourself for $199 which did include the digital versions. Hadn't seen that before so figured it was new.