Question about Quest Game

Robinola

My understanding is that it is a team event if you just sit watching in a "team" seat your team will not score as highly as the other teams. Presumably you want to sit at the front to get a good view, that really would be a team seat however if you were at the back you could probably get away without participating

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well it finally happened.

They changed the questions on our last Allure sailing.

IT WAS AWESOME, and boy did it make the show more interesting.

Not just in bringing items on stage, but trying to fit into.......

Yup, you do not have to bring items that helped you win on previous cruises, but be prepared you never know what they can ask for, and they did.

Enjoy

My understanding is that it is a team event if you just sit watching in a "team" seat your team will not score as highly as the other teams. Presumably you want to sit at the front to get a good view, that really would be a team seat however if you were at the back you could probably get away without participating

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You can just watch period....K.O.

Presumably you want to sit at the front to get a good view, that really would be a team seat however if you were at the back you could probably get away without participating...

Hmm. With all due respect, that's not at all correct. Anyone can sit anywhere they want. We had a team at the back of the room because we were a little late in getting good seats, but we still participated and had fun. Since there are multiple winners each round, it's anyone's game.

OP, please feel free to enjoy Quest up close or from a distance.

Have fun. :)

Currently on Allure and I have to agree - last night was awesome in comparison to even Oasis in June. A lot more "doing" and hardly anything that could be brought in advance. Total team participation was encouraged with the bonus songs but certainly nothing wrong with spectating by any means. I really enjoyed the multiple people quests also as it gave more a chance to participate instead of the captains doing it all. Also funny to see their expressions once they hear what they volunteered to do... Lol

I wonder if they changed the questions on the Grandeur. I won't have to bring my plastic bag of "goodies". :D

I was on Grandeur last month and was thrilled that new questions were added. I've seen the Quest at least 10 times and it's one thing that I won't ever miss.

Yes, you can just watch, but you will probably be caught up in the game and participate. Last year I provided lipstick and a purse. This year I had a Compass that was asked for.

It's really fun, but not a game for children in my opinion. If you are on the Freedom of the Seas, you will be in Studio B where the ice skating show is so the teams are large. Below are a couple of pics from our FOS cruise last week:

IMG_0631%20-%20Copy.jpg

IMG_7478_1.jpg

Edited by Terre

Which night was it on the Allure eastern? My last cruise it was the last night. I LOVE it and won't miss it for anything. I think it is better than newlywed game

It was Friday night this past week on the Nassau, st Thomas and st Martin eastern itinerary.