First impressions of the Presidents cruise

irishgal432

Pinnacle were directed to one area and suite guest to another . Not that big of a deal we were all onboard first within 5 minutes of each other. Pinnacle guests were invited to chops tonight aNd were greeted by Michael Bayley. There are 112 pinnacles on board. The ones I have met are very nice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As soon as Mr. Bayley and I get done SMOKING while not gambling I'll ask him....

He said it was only something he would discuss with you in person. Damn, troykahack, you missed your shot to push your personal agenda.

I, however, just about have him convinced to change policy about not being able to smoke on balconies. If I can get that pushed thru, I'm going for the home run and having them completely swap policies. There will be small designated non-smoking areas, in order to leave them you MUST light a cigarette. Fingers crossed, troykahack, fingers crossed...my personal agenda pushing is proceeding as planed.

Well done!!

###

Last night did not disappoint. Mamma Mia! was fantastic (and way better than Cats or Grease, imho).

A set of playing cards were found on the bed last night. Personalized with the RCL logo and "President's Cruise 2016 with Michael Bayley".

As soon as Mr. Bayley and I get done SMOKING while not gambling I'll ask him....

He said it was only something he would discuss with you in person. Damn, troykahack, you missed your shot to push your personal agenda.

I, however, just about have him convinced to change policy about not being able to smoke on balconies. If I can get that pushed thru, I'm going for the home run and having them completely swap policies. There will be small designated non-smoking areas, in order to leave them you MUST light a cigarette. Fingers crossed, troykahack, fingers crossed...my personal agenda pushing is proceeding as planed.

OK, while I don't personally agree, this was darn funny. Great post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Haven't really seen a corporate presence on this sailing. I did see one guy with a RCL pin in the DL last night talking to pax. Suspect many questions will be asked during tomorrow's interactive session with Bayley. I'll try to post a summary afterwards.

Today's C&A gift is a refrigerator magnet.

We leave for San Juan in a few minutes.

OK, while I don't personally agree, this was darn funny. Great post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Thank you for recognizing the post for what it was. I sat and stared at it for way to long before hitting the button. A lot of folks take things way to seriously on these boards, frankly I'm shocked someone didn't read it and assume I was serious.

Thank you for recognizing the post for what it was. I sat and stared at it for way to long before hitting the button. A lot of folks take things way to seriously on these boards, frankly I'm shocked someone didn't read it and assume I was serious.

I sure hope you are a NON SMOKER...... for your health if nothing else...

Haven't really seen a corporate presence on this sailing. I did see one guy with a RCL pin in the DL last night talking to pax. Suspect many questions will be asked during tomorrow's interactive session with Bayley. I'll try to post a summary afterwards.

Today's C&A gift is a refrigerator magnet.

We leave for San Juan in a few minutes.

Any chance that you have the Periscope app on your phone? ;)

Maybe just video it for later.

When I looked at this sailing the prices were higher. The trinkets they are giving out certainly not enough to entice me to want to travel with a bunch of suits from Miami.

As fascinated by the cruise industry as I am, a big shot infested sailing does nothing for me.... and Patti Labelle?? Is she still a thing?

Humor much appreciated! :D:D:D Thanks for the best post of the morning!