Royal Princess ?

McWeeOne

Hello... I've got an odd question for you Royal/Regal experienced cruisers.., is there a bar or someplace on board that I can get an alcoholic coffee? Such as a Spanish Coffee? I like to start my day off right when I'm on Vacation! :D I suppose I could ask a bartender for a glass of Bailey's the night before.... add it to my coffee in the morning... hmmmmmmmm....

Hello... I've got an odd question for you Royal/Regal experienced cruisers.., is there a bar or someplace on board that I can get an alcoholic coffee? Such as a Spanish Coffee? I like to start my day off right when I'm on Vacation! :D I suppose I could ask a bartender for a glass of Bailey's the night before.... add it to my coffee in the morning... hmmmmmmmm....

Yes, I'm pretty sure that the Piazza bar next to the International Café can make adult coffee drinks.

They are skilled and creative. You can tell them how you want it prepared.

You can get a shot of alcoholic beverage added to any espresso drink. There is a extra charge for the alcohol. Go to the:

International Cafe

Outrigger Bar on the Horizon Terrace

Princess Live Bar (evenings)

Also, many bars have coffee based drinks such as Irish Coffee, and you can also get them in the DR. The bar in the Piazza, deck 5, is open around 6am. They can probably prepare a Spanish coffee for you.

Depending how early you get up - early would be international cafe as others have said. They have a bar right beside that I'm sure they could access even early!

For Royal: A bit later you can get coffee upstairs in the buffet at the specialty coffee bar there, then stroll over to the Seaview bar for your added shot. I did that many times!

The times that the bars open are listed on the back of the Patter so you can plan accordingly.