Cabin over theater on Caribbean Princess

53sunset

Hello, we're booked on the April 6, 2017 transatlantic on the Caribbean Princess and are thinking of requesting a cabin on Deck 8 forward at the front of the ship and would be over the theater. Has anyone ever been in this area of the ship and if so, did the noise from the theater both you?Thanks in advance. :)

The stage backdrops and lighting trestles are raised and lowered in and out of the open spaces between the cabins above the Princess Theater that go through all the way to Deck 10. Noise is possible during or right before performances, or possibly during daytime rehearsals. If you retire early or like to nap on sea days you may want to avoid the 100-series interior cabins.

Edited by fishywood

Hello, we're booked on the April 6, 2017 transatlantic on the Caribbean Princess and are thinking of requesting a cabin on Deck 8 forward at the front of the ship and would be over the theater. Has anyone ever been in this area of the ship and if so, did the noise from the theater both you?Thanks in advance. :)

Those cabins are really great for the hard of hearing .Just take hearing aid out and then Bingo........;):D

The last guarantee we booked put us over the theater on the Grand. The first day I couldn't believe our neighbors were blasting music so I went out in the hall to find out who was doing it. Discovered it was coming from below. Just as bad was the mechanical noises from scenery changes. So no, I definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Forums mobile app

Not a good idea. Get the mid ship if you prefer deck 8

We try to get late seating traditional dining. When there's a production show after dinner, we usually attend. The only time I was too tired to go to the production show after dinner, I could hear the music from the theater below me. But I was tired enough that it didn't keep me awake.