Pre Cruise Medical Questionnaire

Luke Dawg

Hi, will the questionnaire be part of my cruise docs and I can take to the cruise terminal or will they be handed out at checkin

We just fill them in at check-in as they are short forms. I believe you can print them at home from your Personalizer if you prefer.

Norris

Unfortunately you can't print them out and will be handed them at the port. Wish it was something they would give out early and have extras at the port. Guess they figure people would fill them out when they printed out the boarding passes and give the answers for that day.

I printed them out and completed them and then when we got to the Port, they made us fill out new ones that had "Princess" on them. Just do it there.

The ones they use at San Pedro (our home port) have not only Princess on them, but the name of the SHIP and the DATE.

All you have to add is your name, cabin # and answer 4 (?) yes/no questions, then sign.

The ones they use at San Pedro (our home port) have not only Princess on them, but the name of the SHIP and the DATE.

All you have to add is your name, cabin # and answer 4 (?) yes/no questions, then sign.

And the form ladies there will not let you out of the room until you do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, will the questionnaire be part of my cruise docs and I can take to the cruise terminal or will they be handed out at checkin

The form takes maybe 2 minutes to fill out at the dock and that is if you are slow. Why bother to do it ahead of time?

DON

In that case I'll remove the ships name & substitute the correct one before I leave home. There's nothing handier that having a form pre-filled out & not having to do in while in a moving line dragging luggage behind.

I want to see you leave from San Pedro. :D You may be clever, but you're no match for the form ladies. They hand you a blank form and then THEY snatch it back to write in the name of the ship and voyage. One time, I saw them pre-printed. There is a lady at the foot of the elevator (which takes you up to the check-in desks) who looks at every form to approve it before you go up. (I'm convinced they all recognize the hand-writing of every one of their colleagues.) I have seen people turned away and told to go fill in the form correctly and then come back. There is another form lady at the top of the escalator who double checks before she sends you off to a registration line. Sneak up the elevator? Nope. They are on guard there, too. I don't know about stairs, but if they do exist, then you can be sure the form ladies are there, too. Yes, there are a few men wandering around, but I think they're only there for muscle. ;):) So here, I've set you a challenge. Good luck! :D

I want to see you leave from San Pedro. :D You may be clever, but you're no match for the form ladies. They hand you a blank form and then THEY snatch it back to write in the name of the ship and voyage. One time, I saw them pre-printed. There is a lady at the foot of the elevator (which takes you up to the check-in desks) who looks at every form to approve it before you go up. (I'm convinced they all recognize the hand-writing of every one of their colleagues.) I have seen people turned away and told to go fill in the form correctly and then come back. There is another form lady at the top of the escalator who double checks before she sends you off to a registration line. Sneak up the elevator? Nope. They are on guard there, too. I don't know about stairs, but if they do exist, then you can be sure the form ladies are there, too. Yes, there are a few men wandering around, but I think they're only there for muscle. ;):) So here, I've set you a challenge. Good luck! :D

The only time we left from San Perdo was on a B2B so I guess I won't get a chance to test your instructions. If I do, I'll come prepared for the challenge.

Thanks.