Travelling with a folding, battery op WheelChair

WupperAV

We bought a folding 24v powered wheel chair and having read the rules ans every airline including foreign carriers other than US ones are similar . Lithium Polymer or Lithium Ion batteries: You must remove the battery, if you ride it to the Aircraft door, do it then. It must be stowed inside a plastic bag or taped and carried in a carry on, I will use a backpack. You must have non conductive tape with you to tape the contacts on the battery although they say either a plastic bag, original packaging or tape I wouldn't trust ground crew members to know any of this. Bring the tape. It will be a big hit with Homeland Security if you turn around!:eek:

We bought a folding 24v powered wheel chair and having read the rules ans every airline including foreign carriers other than US ones are similar . Lithium Polymer or Lithium Ion batteries: You must remove the battery, if you ride it to the Aircraft door, do it then. It must be stowed inside a plastic bag or taped and carried in a carry on, I will use a backpack. You must have non conductive tape with you to tape the contacts on the battery although they say either a plastic bag, original packaging or tape I wouldn't trust ground crew members to know any of this. Bring the tape. It will be a big hit with Homeland Security if you turn around!:eek:

Are you giving information or asking a question???

In either case as noted post on the Disabled board.

Although I should have posted it there why do you think my IQ is at the level of 20? Why do 2 people need to tell me the same thing? I really don't understand why people are all like that. Ask a question like where is the toilet on Deck 5 and 20 people answer. Thank You! I will post it in a proper place so you can go over there and criticize it. :eek: If it were a question I know from 7th grade that a question mark follows a question.

Edited by WupperAV

Where did anyone insult your IQ level? You posted a bunch of random things that quite frankly means little to most of the people in this section. And oooh, wow two whole people suggested that this pile of random facts is better suited to the Disabled Forums. Because that is where it belongs and where it will benefit the most people or gain the most responses.

Why do you assume that your snark would be better received by being passive aggressive? Most people would preface any such collection of random facts with a header such as : What we learned flying with a battery operated fold up wheelchair :

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Although I should have posted it there why do you think my IQ is at the level of 20? Why do 2 people need to tell me the same thing? I really don't understand why people are all like that. Ask a question like where is the toilet on Deck 5 and 20 people answer. Thank You! I will post it in a proper place so you can go over there and criticize it. :eek: If it were a question I know from 7th grade that a question mark follows a question.

People being snarky on CC no never surely:eek::eek: