Levels of membership

HCI

While I do not mean to be "ugly", what difference does it really make what level you are?

I have looked at the perks for each level and there really isn't much that interests me. With the sales and BBB, the perks lose their value. A bag of laundry, discounts for stuff I don't want......blah.

I'm sure that there are people who do take adnantage of some perks, but for us....I could care less as there is nothing shy of Zenith that truly interests me.

While I do not mean to be "ugly", what difference does it really make what level you are?

I have looked at the perks for each level and there really isn't much that interests me. With the sales and BBB, the perks lose their value. A bag of laundry, discounts for stuff I don't want......blah.

I'm sure that there are people who do take adnantage of some perks, but for us....I could care less as there is nothing shy of Zenith that truly interests me.

There may be that one perk that another individual can use. Not everyone is the same.

There is a difference between Classic and Select.

Edited by dkjretired

I think the OP was asking which level was the reciprocal on X rather than what the actual perks were. Did you mean you 'couldn't care less' what level you are at, or do you only care about Zenith - sorry, was a little confused by your statement? Some perks are beneficial to some people at the lower levels. If you're on a TA/repositional cruise (no drink package included) and are Elite, then you would be entitled to the nightly 'happy hour'. So just because the CC perks may be of no value on one cruise, they may be on another.

Edited by villauk

Since we always book with no BBB add-ons our Elite+ Perks are very valuable to us. Especially the free drinks, Cafe Al Bacio and internet.

I am continually amazed here on Cruise Critic. A poster asks a simple question about reciprocal status - which is immediately answered - correctly - and then the thread gets expanded to comments about the worthiness of the status!? Gotta love it! :eek:

I am continually amazed here on Cruise Critic. A poster asks a simple question about reciprocal status - which is immediately answered - correctly - and then the thread gets expanded to comments about the worthiness of the status!? Gotta love it! :eek:

I know what you mean. Kinda makes you say hmmm.

Annoys the hell out of me too

I'm a proud Platinum/ Select member , and the small extras select members get are useful .

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi

Just wondering if I am Platium on Royal Caribbean and classic on celebrity what level do I go to when I cruise on Celebrity this year

many thanks:)

Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain's Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands - both pre-cruise and onboard. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand, however, the reciprocal loyalty program allows loyalty members to move directly in to the equivalent tier on their first voyage with another brand.

NOTE: Reciprocity is capped at Elite & Diamond levels. Crown & Anchor Gold members are not eligible for any reciprocal enrollment or benefits in the Captain's Club program. If /when they enroll in the Captain's Club program, they would start at the Preview tier, until they complete their first sailing with Celebrity.

Delete:rolleyes:

Equivalent Recognition is a program that offers Crown and Anchor, Captain's Club, and Le Club Voyage loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits when they sail with one of the three brands - both pre-cruise and onboard. Members of one program must enroll in the sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Credits earned on one brand are not combinable with credits earned from another brand, however, the reciprocal loyalty program allows loyalty members to move directly in to the equivalent tier on their first voyage with another brand.

NOTE: Reciprocity is capped at Elite & Diamond levels. Crown & Anchor Gold members are not eligible for any reciprocal enrollment or benefits in the Captain's Club program. If /when they enroll in the Captain's Club program, they would start at the Preview tier, until they complete their first sailing with Celebrity.

Not completely accurate. Points earned on Celebrity and Azamara are combined. Their programs are essentially one database of history with two separate programs that have different names for their comparable levels along with a different set of benefits/perks. Azamara does not even have a way to show your history with them. As far as I know you have to go to your Captain's Club profile to see them.

Points earned on RCL do not get added to Azamara or Celebrity (and vice-versa).

Wow, really unnecessary response. :rolleyes:

With Elite you get priority boarding at embarkation, flowers in your stateroom, priority boarding at tender ports, bag of laundry so you don't have to pack as much............you don't want any of that "stuff?"

With Elite you get priority boarding at embarkation, flowers in your stateroom, priority boarding at tender ports, bag of laundry so you don't have to pack as much............you don't want any of that "stuff?"

We travel in Aqua.....so we already get "priority boarding at embarkation, flowers in your stateroom, and priority boarding at tender ports". We've traveled two weeks with just a carry-on, so overpacking isn't an issue with us. I am a smart shopper, so I've been able to take advantage of beverage packages, Internet, free gratuities and generous OBCs......not to mention reasonable cabin prices.

I do not wish to minimize the "benefits" that you have mentioned, but (regardless of our current tier with X), I find that they hold little allure for me. What I DO notice is that 'some' people wear their tier as a badge of honor (we are Elite Plus and want to know where the private pool is :eek:). I 'could' but chose not to as I cruise for the enjoyment not to rack up points which are of little value to me. Even if I were in the cheapest cabin available, I still can enjoy the dining room, shows, pool, etc....been there, done that!!!!

Others have mentioned that they DO enjoy these benefits, I just don't. When I see Zenith and get a free cruise, then we can talk.

BUT, this is my opinion and those that have condemned me for my opinion......I will not argue with you......as you, too, are entitled to your opinion.

We travel in Aqua.....so we already get "priority boarding at embarkation, flowers in your stateroom, and priority boarding at tender ports". We've traveled two weeks with just a carry-on, so overpacking isn't an issue with us. I am a smart shopper, so I've been able to take advantage of beverage packages, Internet, free gratuities and generous OBCs......not to mention reasonable cabin prices.

I do not wish to minimize the "benefits" that you have mentioned, but (regardless of our current tier with X), I find that they hold little allure for me. What I DO notice is that 'some' people wear their tier as a badge of honor (we are Elite Plus and want to know where the private pool is :eek:). I 'could' but chose not to as I cruise for the enjoyment not to rack up points which are of little value to me. Even if I were in the cheapest cabin available, I still can enjoy the dining room, shows, pool, etc....been there, done that!!!!

Others have mentioned that they DO enjoy these benefits, I just don't. When I see Zenith and get a free cruise, then we can talk.

BUT, this is my opinion and those that have condemned me for my opinion......I will not argue with you......as you, too, are entitled to your opinion.

If you travel with carry on only even more reason to appreciate the free 2 bags of laundry, 30 pieces each on most cruises.