Carnival restricting Samsung Galaxy Note 7

S&S Cruisers 1983

The question I have though is how is a TSA agent or port agent going to know if a user has a Note7 versus a Galaxy S7 or S6 or any other device? I know people should get rid of their Note7, but my S6 looks a lot like a note 7 and no one better tell me to turn it off or put it away as there are no issues with my 2 yr old phone... Except maybe my crappy battery life...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Exactly why I bought another S5 when mine got tired, love the ability to buy extra batteries and a wall charger for them. Takes seconds to swap to a fully charged battery.

Good news.

It was you who posted the link which was meant to be proof there is a problem with the S7

'Maybe this response might have been a better reply instead of trying to back up a false claim.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Forums mobile app

Exactly why I bought another S5 when mine got tired, love the ability to buy extra batteries and a wall charger for them. Takes seconds to swap to a fully charged battery.

Not sure why you quoted me above in relation to your reply... but just to add. I had an S4 which used to get really hot... so hot that it expanded and cracked the screen. Not just the battery got replaced!

Further to the iPhone story link, aparently it's another copycat ploy by apple and alledgly a copyright for exploding phones has been applied for! :p