Differences between Oasis and Harmony

Beach710

Different shows, no slides on Allure or Oasis, Harmony no pool in the Solarium, Harmony has robotic bar. Sure others will have a few more.

I could argue there is no pool in the solarium on Oasis or Allure too, but that would just be a non-winning argument, but heck its Friday. I call that think in the solarium a bird bath. To me to call it a pool you have to be able to swim in it. ;)

I could argue there is no pool in the solarium on Oasis or Allure too, but that would just be a non-winning argument, but heck its Friday. I call that think in the solarium a bird bath. To me to call it a pool you have to be able to swim in it. ;)

I agree the pool I have in my backyard seems huge compared to those pools and mine s only a 27' octagon shaped pool.:eek:

No pool in the Harmony Solarium is a bit of a deal breaker for DH & I. We love spending long sea days reading out there & then going for a dip.

Unconfirmed rumors of them adding one to the Solarium at some point. We'll have to wait and see though.

Haha so true :p! My husband and I were in the solarium on Oasis and must've walked through there in circles looking for the "pool". Freedom's solarium has a nice pool...Oasis does not!

Unconfirmed rumors of them adding one to the Solarium at some point. We'll have to wait and see though.

Something to watch about Oasis IV. Some of the speculation early on for Harmony was an infinity pool. While I have not been on Harmony, I have read similar opinions about the solarium.

the Solarium "pool" on Oasis still beats the one on Harmony- which is none. [emoji6]

They also removed the pool in the kid's H2O Zone on Harmony as well. So those 1000+ kids onboard that want to swim on sea days, will now be joining everyone in the three remaining pools.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Boarding day is the only time you will see open loungers in there. ;)

Oh, and maybe port days

Your are correct in that this photo was taken on boarding day. I think this was April 26th 2015, the air temp was 72, but that felt warm to us Yankees in early spring.

the Solarium "pool" on Oasis still beats the one on Harmony- which is none. [emoji6]

They also removed the pool in the kid's H2O Zone on Harmony as well. So those 1000+ kids onboard that want to swim on sea days, will now be joining everyone in the three remaining pools.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is something to keep in mind while reading future reviews. For me at 57 going on 80, the slides aren't that "alluring" to me (latent pun) so I might choose to go on Allure again in 2019 to catch Mama Mia if its still there.

Sonofa.... Now that is a deal breaker! :eek::o:eek::o

I don't even know what that means but the amount of emojis suggests is sarcy so just to say the question was what are the differences and factually my reply was correct and made no suggestion as to whether they were good or bad differences

NO POOL in the solarium on harmony. BIG MISTAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's ok with us that there's no pool. We do enjoy the solarium to relax for a few moments, but it reminds me of the movie Cocoon. Not exactly the most lively area of the ship. I will say the Oasis class solarium's are the nicest we've seen. High quality for sure.

Edited by lv2bcruzin